Recently returned from four nights at Las Ventanas and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Yes, it is an expensive resort, but you already know that if you are looking to book there. The question is, is it worth it? Our answer is most definitely yes. Las Ventanas has a Four Seasons-like quality but in a more intimate setting.
Hotel- True to its Mexican location in its style with an open-air feeling. All bars, restaurants, and the lobby are open-air and beautifully deocrated. The staff was exceptionally attentive and friendly.
Beach- Not a swimmable beach location. On the positive side, the beach was empty except for the occasional hotel guest. Although the waves prevent swimming, they do provide a beautifully soothing sound to dine and fall asleep to.
Pool- Amazing main pool (Infinity) next to the beach as well as more smaller pools throughout the property. Beautiful pool area, and amazing service, from setting up the lounge chairs and umbrellas, to providing extra little (free) things, such as bottled water, Evian spray, sorbets, fresh fruit refreshments, and sudoku (!) puzzles.
Suites- We stayed at a oceanview rooftop terrace suite. Spacious room with large bathroom area. Great large covered balcony with small jacuzzi as well as rooftop terrace with private lounge chairs and shaded couch sitting area. The terrace may also be set up for a private dinner (one of the highlights of our stay).
Dining- Two main restaurants. They both had amazing food, although overpriced.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo