While this resort is beyond stunning, it is the staff that makes the difference. What a class group of individuals make this ultra luxurious hotel, all the better. From the moment we walked in, had a foamy margarita shot, to the 15 minute blissful relaxation massage to welcome us, we knew we were in for a treat.
Hats off to Claudia and Brenda, our "butlers'. When we returned to our suite, there was a rose-petaled jacuzzi drawn with champagne and truffles for celebration of our anniversary.
The gentleman that service the pool work so hard in the blazing sun, making certain the guests don't want for anything. The fruit popsicles are a welcome treat in the hot Baja sun.
We enjoyed the hotel that we never left the property. Luckily we had already spent several days in San Jose so we didn't feel like we were missing anything by not leaving....how could you leave when you are in paradise. Thanks LVP!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo