Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$418
$409
  • Breakfast included
Royal Solaris Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$196
$167
  • Pool
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$575
$461
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$205
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$239
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$170
$141
HolidayInn.com
  • Breakfast included
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$547
$455
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$455
$369
Bookit.com
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$187
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
One & Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$670
1,158 results
All reviewssea grillrooftop terraceceviche barevian sprayromance departmentpool butlerssewing kitfour seasonsprivate dinnerour honeymoonbeach cabanabutler servicepersonal butlerocean frontcold towelsmoment you arriveeach guest
Reviewed May 7, 2013

First, I am loving the Rosewood Resorts! We went to Jumby Bay last year and LOVED it. Never liked a beach resort better. The folks there told us that this is the place to go. It was very good. The food was great, spa excellent and the staff was friendly and on top of everything. Our room was so-so. We had other friends there and their rooms were fabulous, so that was a little off putting, but didn't ruin the stay.
Jumby will be my favorite, but this is excellent too!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a hot tub on the terrace!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bestiswest
MDLasVentanas, General Manager at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Bestiswest,

Thank you for the review of your recent stay at Las Ventanas. We really appreciate your thoughtful comments.

Hopefully, we’ll see you at Las Ventanas again very soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We spent 7 days and are amazed with the experience in every way. They honor each guests privacy and way of travel. The personal touches are endless from the personalized Menus at privates dinners to special made desserts to amaze any foodie! We don't have young children but to my astonishment, las ventanas accommodates babies, children and teens in so many ways. I was not bothered once by any children at the resort.
They made special food dishes for my husband to accommodate his digestive issues. Also may I mention he never had one issue during the whole week with his digestive system, it must like las ventanas food.
The spa is a must! Do a couples retreat package, great experience
We booked a spa, two bedroom suite. With a steam shower and private massage room. Three decks and a full kitchen. Impeccable cleanliness. We never saw any housekeeping but yet our room was spotless.
From the poolside sunglass cleaner guys, to the cabana attendants, the personalized details can go on and on!
If your lucky enough to go, you will understand once your there what I'm talking about
Book polish the jewel package, so worth it!
Thank you Maria Jose and Martein Van Wagenberg for
making our stay so memorable!
We traveled in January 2013 and I'm jut writing this review because I've been in bliss since leaving LVP. Oh and the fact I've been busy rebooking our next visits. See ya in 45 days las ventanas! We truly feel blessed to experience such an amazing place, so close to home. 3 hour flight to relaxation and paradise!

• Stayed: January 2013
6  Thank Dgojenny
MDLasVentanas, General Manager at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Dgojenny,
I would like to Thank for the time you took to write this wonderful review of our Resort. I truly appreciate your feedback.
I will gladly pass along your kind words to all of our dear team members. Looking forward to welcoming you back to your home in Paradise!!
Hasta Pronto!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Just got back from LVP and it was amazing. I've been all over Mexico (well, at least the tourist areas), and honestly I was a little skeptical about this trip from a luxury vacation standpoint. I've stayed at a number of luxury hotels/resorts and I'll admit that I didn't think there was anywhere in Mexico that could measure up to those past experiences...I was DEAD wrong! This resort provided my wife and I one of the most relaxing and peaceful vacations we've ever had.

Like every other commenter has mentioned previously, this type of experience doesn't come cheap...so if you are watching your wallet this may not be the place for you, but I'll say it's worth the indulgence if you can past the initial "sticker-shock".

What makes LVP so appealing though is the ability to get away from the masses and chaos often associated with a typical commercialized resort...It's definitely not the sort of place where you have to worry about hammered college kids getting rowdy in the pool! That being said, if you're looking for a lively, night-life type of atmosphere this isn't your destination...they shuttle you away to downtown Cabo for that foolishness! :) The staff is amazing and if you need anything or wish to go anywhere your private butler(s) (thanks Omar and Edgar!) will do everything in their power to make it happen.

Everything about LVP is based on serenity, quality and class. Each of these led to us having a phenomenal experience. This resort has set the bar VERY high for our next trip.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Teamjohnson11

Dear Teamjohnson,

Thank you for sharing your review! It is always great to read from guests about their experiences and I will gladly pass along kind comments to our team members.
Again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back many times in the future in our little “Paraíso”.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Having stayed at LVP before, the bar was set high. This trip had requested a specific room area, after check-in took the entire day to get resolved--no concern that one day was wasted. Service was really subpar this trip, don't know if it was just a bad time of year, or standards have gone down. Service was ok, but not the best either. Food (especially breakfast) was excellent. Will try again to see if this was just one of those bad stays.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank texex91

Dear Texex91,

Thank you for your comments, and I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations this trip. Knowing about our challenges is what keeps us alert and focused on delivering better every day and I thank you for allowing me to know about our shortfalls.
Love to have the opportunity to chat about your experience and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you like.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 22, 2013

As most reviewers have shared - the location, the service, the room - all superb! I have stayed at both One & Only and Las Ventanas and everyone wants to know the difference.
Both are the best of the best so you can't go wrong. LV is more intimate. The butler felt more like a business manager whereas at O&O the butler seemed to be more attentive and service oriented. I liked the food better at O&O and it's a larger hotel closer to the water. I didn't care much for the Sea Grill drinks or food although my dinner & dessert at the Restaurant was fabulous. I noticed many romantic dinners on the beach. We did rent a cabana which was fabulous. Only issue was the heat on the jacuzzi didn't work so it was useless. The hotel is not kid friendly at all. You can hear a pin drop, LV feels like Heaven but I still have a pulse! I think I would like just a little more life. Perfect location for retired or honeymoon.

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms are located nearest the adult pool. You can walk out of your patio and you are at the pool. If you want more privacy select another room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank demboys

Dear demboys,
you for sharing your review and you for your kind feedback.
Sincerely Yours,