My wife and i are world travelers who were looking for a quick getaway from Los Angeles when an unexpected block of time came available. We made a quick decision with high concern for the quality of the experience and the time it takes to get there. All of our expectations were exceeded. The flight was comfortable and short. The airport is lovely, cool and clean. Being picked up by the Mercedes G 500 and whisked away for the 20 minute ride to Las Ventanas is memorable. Ivan was a great driver and a respectful conversationalist. Arrival at the hotel is breathtaking and Roberto our butler, who had been in contact with us already by email, was there to greet us along with other members of the staff. Roberto escorted us to spectacular suite 802 with a gorgeous view of the ocean over its private infinity pool. It is perfection. During our whole time there we were constantly surprised by the attention to details and the care every member of the staff directed toward us. I have thought for years that the great hotels and resorts of Asia were at the top of the heap until this trip to Las Ventanas. The Landscape, the layout of pools, and facilities is beyond pleasing. This hotel is the true definition of the word luxury.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo