We travelled May 2011 spending one week in this beautiful beachside hotel where attention to detail is beyond anyone's expectation. Our suite was situated beside the swimming pool, was beautifully decorated and spacious especially the huge bathroom and dressing room. Fireplace, telescope, outdoor sitting area with comfortable day bed and all overlooking the ocean.
Gardener's rake the gardens daily leaving artistic patterns in the pebblestones. The beach is raked in late afternoon so that when you are dining you can see patterns created into the sand. The entertainment is fabulous.
The food is fantastic. By arrangment you can have a private dinner for two under a tented pavillion away from the main part of the hotel but on the beach. Very romantic!
After each use, pool attendants remove terrytowelling chaise lounge covers and replace them with fresh ones for future guests. Very hygienic. There is a book swap for holidaymakers who've read their stack. The surf is very strong and beware hidden rocks in the ocean at high tide.
Great golf at two nearby 18 hole courses with fabulous views over the ocean. Quite a treat to be offered tacos after the first 9! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo