This was my second time returning to this wonderful oasis of tranquility. Absolute privacy and yet plenty of staff available at a moment notice. The staff is friendly and cares to help. Many I remembered from my last visit 3 years ago and they remembered me as well. The food is excellent, incredibly fresh and we ate foods mostly from the sea. The portions are large and filling too. No need to eat outside Las Ventanas al Paraiso unless one desires an evening off the property. The ceviche and sushi bar vary daily and are fresh and delicious. Spa accommodations are sublime. We had one that includes body, mind and spirit and centers with a 3rd eye oil drip ! It was crazy in a great way. Also had mani-pedi and other spa services which were professional and topnotch. The Rooms on the water are Stunning, with beautiful patios. We spent our evenings watching the stars, The star-scapes are breath taking. And the BEST part of the trip bar none, was whale watching from the room, and beach every day. All day long there were baby and mother whales and pods swimming and frolicking close to shore line. I kid you not!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo