This place is fantastic. We stayed from Thursday-Monday on the July 4th weekend. We only left once because we were looking for a low key vacation, but there is plenty to do at the resort. The pools are amazing. You can sit in your infinity pool and look out over the edge at the waves crashing on the beach.
The food at the resort was great. Even though the place is all-inclusive, they do not try to short you on food at all. They will bring you food by the pool during the day if you are lounging, and the 3 nicer restaurants are available for dinner. We tried the Italian restaurant and the Asian restaurant - both were great. Also, the breakfast buffet is wonderful - they have it all, and it's a sit-down, full-service restaurant.
Fitness center was also above average for hotels. Several treadmills, cardio machines, and a fair amount of free weights. It's right next to the spa, which was nice but pricey.
This is definitely a place for couples. Almost everyone was with their spouse or significant other.
We did do the club thing one night. On Saturdays and Wednesdays, someone from the resort (Miguel) will take groups to downtown Cabo for $20 per head, which is more than reasonable. They take the groups in big vans. We went to 4 clubs/bars, and Miguel got us in all of them without having to wait in line. Skipping line at those 4 places was worth the $20. You also get dropped off at the clubs, and picked up to return to the resort. This is way cheaper than separately getting a cab to/from Cabo from the resort.
My only complaints (and these are minor) are as follows: 1) wifi was spotty, even after we paid $25 for 4 days; and 2) the beds were smallish.
I definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa San Jose Del Cabo