I was there for NYE with 9 other friends, and we all had an awesome time. The hotel and pools are beautiful, and the views of the ocean from the rooms were an awesome way to wake up. They even brought coffee and rolls to the room every morning, so I could have coffee and watch the sunrise from our balcony. We played volleyball, did salsa lessons, and had an all around good time. The staff couldn't have been friendlier...particularly Miguel and Miguel. We had lots of laughs with them! The food was good and have I already mentioned the views? I'd definitely recommend this spot for a classy all-inclusive. I'll probably be coming back with the same group again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa San Jose Del Cabo