We stated in this beautiful Resort in December 2013 for a company meeting. We had a really good time, the pool area has stunning views and we got to see wheals. The food was actually good, I recommend you to try the ceviche. Couple of things you need to know before you book, the wifi is not included and even if you pay for it the signal is not strong, there is no night club in the resort, and even though they have night activity there is no place to dance. The hot tubs are in the SPA and to use them you have to pay $15 extra. The pools are not heated and this time of year that would of been nice. Make sure to walk down to the beach to the Hilton's, they have a place where you can get in the water and it is crystal clear. Enjoy it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa San Jose Del Cabo