We have been to lots of all inclusive hotels in Mexico, and this one was by far the best one we have ever stayed at. Not only was the property impeccably taken care of, but the beds were comfy, the staff accommodating and helpful, but the views were amazing!! We only stayed for 3 nights, as that is the usual maximum i can take for an all inclusive in Mexico; however, it was far too short for this property, we wanted to stay for a couple more days!
If you are planning a trip here, just be careful to read the dress code before zipping up your suitcase for the last time if you want to enjoy all they have to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa San Jose Del Cabo