First trip to Cabo and we were very impressed with the resort's cleanliness, the friendliness of the staff and the overall atmosphere. Food and drinks were delicious. Wish we had gone to SPICE earlier in the week -great sushi and meal. Would definitely recommend making a hibachi reservation. We had a junior suite and had plenty of room and a great view of the shore. We would not spend the extra money for a honeymoon suite or cabana. We also felt very safe the entire time we were there. We booked two excursions: a private sailing trip around the arch and a horseback ride on the beach. Both were booked through Amstar and both turned out to be great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa San Jose Del Cabo