Had a great time and enjoyed this resort very much. Note to others - very quiet and not a lot of action going on so if that is what you are looking for, you've found it. Rooms were very clean, staff was excellent. Restaraunts not all open every day. French restarant was closed some days as was Spice. A little disappointing, but the food was very good. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. You are a 15 minute ride to either los cabos or cabo san lucas but easy travel by bus for 20 pesos each, one way. All in all a very nice resort - no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo