We went to the Secrets Marquis for 2 weeks at Christmas and New Years this year and loved every minute of it. I cant wait to go back!!!!!
The staff was incredible, they did absolutely everything that they could do to make sure that your vacation was perfect. The remembered what you liked to drink and made sure that they were flowing and were mixed very well. I found the food to be about 80% delicious and then 20% was hit or miss. But you really get that at any all inclusive.I will say, they sure did have alot of food options. Breakfast buffets, lunch buffets and a few special dinner buffets in the evening. They put so much work and effort into setting up all the buffets. It was very nice.
This hotel does look just like the pictures on the website. It is so beautiful. The rooms are so nice.
The international show was such a great performance. I was impressed with the dance team that they had. Each night they had some sort of activity planned and they really liked getting people involved during the day.
I will say one thing, this is not a party resort. It is a place that is meant to get away from it all. Its so quiet at night that you can actually fall asleep to the sound of the waves crashing ( and we were on the 4th floor).It really felt like you were secluded and away from it all. The way a vacation should feel.
The Christmas dinner was very nice and the New years eve Party was a blast and they really pulled out all stops. We had a delicious buffet with Lobster and caviar and so many other delicious goodies to choose from. They had even went as far as to give away prizes from Tiffanys and free nights in the hotel.
The Coco cafe at this property was a bit of a let down. They were constantly running out of everything there and Paul was the only one that knows how to make a delicious coffee.
I think that they really need to spend some time training the baristas like they do at Secrets Maroma and have a few more options for snacks. Though, the chocolate chip cookies were homemade there and delicious.
The coupons that you get at checkin are also kind of a rip off. There are too many terms and conditions with them. I had gotten a gift card from Santa to the Spa and when i tried to use it with my coupons i wasnt allowed.
The spa wasnt my favorite experience. I dont think its really worth it to go there on your trip.
However,there were a few members of the staff that really stood out to me when I was there:
Paul at Coco cafe -Best coffees there
Diego- a waiter - he was so friendly everyday and always had your drink ready when he saw you coming
Ventura- a waiter
Alexander-was such a great guy, we travelled with my grandparents and he made sure to take the time every morning to have their favorite chair set up just the way they like it and was just so great with his service. They did not have to lift a finger.
Estoban- he was our new years waiter and he made sure that you were happy
Jean carlos- room service- He was the sunshine in your day in the morning, he had such a contagious, happy go lukcy attitude. It was so nice and he never forgot your name.
Melanie in room service was also such a treat to talk to
and Clara was in housekeeping she would come and do our turn down service every night
she was such a sweet person and she works so fast and does such a great job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury(R) for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa San Jose Del Cabo