“Excellent experience on the water!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Container Restaurant located in Marina Puerto Los Cabos in San Jose del Cabo offers Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Happy Hour every day and a view that can't be beat. Traditional Mexican dishes, a classic bar appetizer menu, sandwiches, salads and the fish here couldn't be any fresher. Bring your catch and they will be happy to prepare it for you in whatever style you wish. There are daily specials and a full bar that includes the house specialty the "Container Cocktail" and the best Flavors Mojitos in Town The Container Restaurant is open 8 AM to 10 PM seven days a week.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

A friend bought be here during my visit to Cabo San Lucas and this place completely wowed me. If not for the food, for the spectacular views of the Marina in San Jose del Cabo. We relaxed on the patio overlooking the marina and enjoyed coconut mojitos and a serene lunch. I had an authentic Mexican lunch and my companions enjoyed similar fare. The manager stopped by the table as well to make sure everything was up to standard and I found the establishment to be very gay friendly. I would certainly return!

Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear client,

Thank you very much for your very nice comment!, I really appreciate your very valuable feedback!, I can see you have had an excellent experience at The Container Restaurant & Bar!, which is great and is the most important recognition for The Container Restaurant & Bar!, the guests’ satisfaction!, we do our best in order to ensure that our clients feel welcome!.

Certainly The Container Restaurant & Bar has a spectacular view of the Marina of Puerto Los Cabos at San Jose del Cabo!, also we do have great food and drinks such as the coconut and pear mojitos!, and awesome atmosphere!, also we offer friendly service provided by professional and skilled staff!, and there are many more reasons to visit once and again The Container Restaurant & Bar!, such as the weekend’s live music!, and yes, we are gay friendly!.

One more time thank you very much for your great comments!, your review is highly appreciate it!, we look forward in seeing you again!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome you personally.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

The Container overlooks the marina in San Jose del Cabo and is near the Discovery Dolphin. That's how we originally ended up eating there. The clubhouse sandwich was the best my husband has ever tasted and he orders clubhouse sandwiches in many different places. The view is beautiful and the umbrellas provide some much-needed shade as you dine. We came here twice during our week's vacation because we liked it so much. Prices are reasonable, too. It's unique in that the kitchen/bar is a shipping container: great idea! No indoor seating here but we thoroughly enjoyed the outdoor breeze, food, drinks and view!

Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear client,

First of all I really want to thank you for your very nice comment!, I truly appreciate your valuable feedback!, I can see you have had a good experience at The Container Restaurant & Bar!, which is great and is the most important recognition for The Container Restaurant & Bar!, the guests’ satisfaction!, we do our best in order to ensure that our clients feel welcome!.

Certainly The Container Restaurant & Bar has great food such as the club house sandwich!, in the other hand we do have a beautiful view and the umbrellas are ready to provide shade!, also we offer friendly service provided by professional and skilled staff!, reasonable prices and there are many more reasons to visit once and again The Container Restaurant & Bar!.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great ambiance. The container is definitely a great place to have a casual dinner with family or just enjoying few drinks with friends. The nights when they have live music create an amazing atmosphere. Really enjoyed dinner there with friends and family. The food is also very good and affordable. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear client,

Thank you very much for your very nice comment!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback!, I can see you have had a good experience at The Container Restaurant & Bar!, which is great and is the most important thing for The Container Restaurant & Bar!, the guests’ satisfaction!, we do our best in order to ensure that our clients feel welcome!.

Certainly The Container Restaurant & Bar has great food and awesome atmosphere!, also we offer friendly service provided by professional and skilled staff!, and there are many more reasons to visit once and again The Container Restaurant & Bar!, such as the weekend’s live music!.

One more time thank you very much for your great comments!, your review and your recommendation are highly appreciate it!, we look forward in seeing you again!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome you personally.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We visit here often, the food is great and the service is fantastic. The owners do everything possible to make your visit pleasant.

1  Thank Patty C
Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear client,

Thank you for your very nice comment!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback!, I can see you have had a good experience at The Container Restaurant & Bar!, which is great and is the most important thing for The Container Restaurant & Bar!, the guests’ satisfaction!, we do our best in order to make clients feel welcome!.

Certainly The Container Restaurant & Bar has great food and friendly service provided by professional and skilled staff!, and there are many more reasons to visit once and again The Container Restaurant & Bar!.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

After spending 2 hours at discovery dolphins, we were very hungry and this place is basically a part of Discovery. We ordered a salad, cheeseburger, and club sandwich. The club was dry. The fries were okay. The burger tasted like it was cooked on a grill that hadn't been scraped clean in days. The salad was okay as well. The sodas came in a can with a glass. Sadly. the best part of the meal was my daughter's chocolate milk. It was almost like a smoothie. I wouldn't return here and I'd only reccommend it if you're real hungry after dolphins and you don't want to wait to eat.

1  Thank Dan F

Dear client,

Thank you for posting your comment in Trip Advisor. We are worried and sad to read that you have had a bad experience in our beautiful The Container Restaurant & Bar, and we did not meet your expectations, I want to offer an honest apology because the incident, for The Container Restaurant & Bar all our customers and their comments are very important and a priority.

I would like to clarify that we work with very professional staff who loves to take care of all our customers and its needs and our staff ensure that we work with the highest standards, including the food and the service.

At The Container Restaurant & Bar, we try our best in order to offer a good service, and deliver excellent food and drinks, with reasonable prices and we always serve with respect to all our customers, nevertheless, we will ensure that we deliver a better service.

I would like to let you know that all our food is daily fresh, however I have passed the message to our Chef who will apply the corrective measures in order to ensure that we deliver the best food possible to every single customer.

Your feedback to other travelers is very much appreciated, we look forward in seeing you again!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome and serve you personally,