“Excelent food and very good atmosphere.”

Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Seafood, International
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Container Restaurant located in Marina Puerto Los Cabos in San Jose del Cabo offers Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Happy Hour every day and a view that can't be beat. Traditional Mexican dishes, a classic bar appetizer menu, sandwiches, salads and the fish here couldn't be any fresher. Bring your catch and they will be happy to prepare it for you in whatever style you wish. There are daily specials and a full bar that includes the house specialty the "Container Cocktail" and the best Flavors Mojitos in Town The Container Restaurant is open 8 AM to 10 PM seven days a week.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excelent food and very good atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The you hook it we cook it deal is so worth it. The services is good as well. The música after 9 is excellent. Perfect for some drinks and chilling.

1 Thank marianapague
Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Dear client,

Thank you very much for your nice comment!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback!, certainly our “You catch it, we cook it” deal is so worth!, we do receive a lot of clients with its own catch and we do have a great kitchen staff always ready to make an artistic work!.

As you mention, our service is good and our staff is attentive and friendly, the Friday’s and Saturday’s live music are really good and there are many more reasons to visit once and again The Container Restaurant & Bar!.

One more time thank you very much for your comments, we look forward in seeing you again!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome you personally.

Tucson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“'Nice view, Pretty Good Food, Possibly dishonest staff"”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We are frequent visitors to Los Cabos. The Container was recommended to us by some friends so we decided to try it out. I must say that the view is very tranquil and relaxing. Something that That Jimmy Buffet could enjoy and write a song about.

We were a group of 4 and visited on Monday July, 15 2013 at approximately 7 p.m.. The menu has a good variety of selections. I decided to order the Bacon Cheeseburger and was told that there was no more bacon and that the price of the Bacon would be discounted from my check. My wife ordered a Club Sandwich, ( One ingredient of a Club Sandwich is Bacon). The rest of our party ordered their food as well.

Service was poor and slow, our waiter was not attentive to our needs as he appeared to be the only server on duty.

Our food arrived after a long wait but, we were happy talking with each other and enjoying the view.

My Cheeseburger was very tasty and I enjoyed it even though there was no bacon. My wife complained that the Club sandwich was not cut in quarters and that it was dry We finished our meal and asked for our check. The check arrived and we paid for the tab with a $100 U.S. bill that my wife received from our U.S. bank 3 days earlier. The waiter came back and explained that our $100 bill could not be accepted because their detector said it was fraudulent. My wife paid with another $100 bill which was accepted. The waiter returned with our receipt and change. At this time I noticed that the discount for the lack of Bacon was not given for my wife's Club sandwich. The waiter after some hesitation explained that he gave me the discount on my Burger but, not the sandwich. I explained that wherever you go a Club Sandwich includes Bacon. He finally agreed and said he would adjust the check. He went back to the cashier and returned with our new check which was now increased by about $4. I personally went up to the cashier and received my correct refund.

The next night we went to "The Office" in Cabo San Lucas where the same $100 bill was gladly accepted. We are saddened by what happened at "The Container' and will most likely never return there.

Dear client,

First of all I want to thank you for posting your comment in Trip Advisor. We are worried and sad to read that you have had a bad experience in our beautiful The Container Restaurant & Bar, and we did not meet your expectations, I want to offer an honest apology because the incident, for The Container Restaurant & Bar all our customers and their comments are very important and a priority.

At The Container Restaurant & Bar, we try our best in order to offer an excellent service, and deliver excellent food and drinks, with reasonable prices and we always serve with respect to all our customers, nevertheless, we will ensure that we deliver a better service.

I would like to inform that I will follow up to your comment in order to avoid that it happen again, your feedback to other travelers is very much appreciated, we look forward in seeing you again!, please come back and let me know when you do it, I would like to welcome you personally,

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This place has a great view of the marina and umbrellas to keep you cool in the summer heat. The food was very good and the staff was attentive and very friendly! There is a great walkway of artwork leading up to the restaurant and it's right beside the swimming with the dolphins.

Visited July 2013
Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear client,

I would like to start this message with a honest thank you very much for your very nice comment!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback and I can see you have had a very good experience at The Container Restaurant & Bar!, which is the most important thing for The Container Restaurant & Bar, the satisfaction of our customers!.

Certainly The Container Restaurant & Bar has a great view to The Marina of Puerto Los Cabos at San Jose del Cabo!, and fortunately we are plenty of umbrellas to keep all our clients cool in this summer!.

At The Container Restaurant & Bar you can enjoy a nice cocktail or a good meal while you see the dolphins swimming or you can enjoy the view to the beautiful boats!, or after the drinks or meals, you can enjoy the great Art Walk of Leonora Carrington which is around The Marina!.

In the other hand our staff is friendly and always happy to serve to our clients with respect and the traditional Mexican hospitality!, and there are many more reasons to visit once and again The Container Restaurant & Bar!.

Rogers, Arkansas, United States
“View of the Marina under the shade of umbrellas”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This place is in the area of the marina where the dolphins swim with the people and you can overlook the large fishing boats. It is a great place to hang out while your friends swim with the dolphins as well as a good place to eat. The staff is young, energetic, and very friendly. They go the extra mile to take care of their guest and serve good food. I like to dine where presentation is a priority when serving and this place gets a high rating from me in that area. The chef is artistic and the food very good.

• Visited July 2013
Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear client,

Thank you very much for your very nice comment!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback and I can see you have had a very good experience at The Container Restaurant & Bar!, which is great!.

Certainly The Container Restaurant & Bar is in the area of The Marina of Puerto Los Cabos at San Jose del Cabo!, in which you can enjoy a nice cocktail or a good meal while you see the dolphins swimming or you can enjoy the view to the beautiful boats!.

Our staff is friendly and always happy to serve to our clients with respect and the traditional Mexican hospitality!, serving delicious food (including fresh fish!) and drinks, and there are many more reasons to visit once and again The Container Restaurant & Bar!, I will pass the message to the Chef, who will be more than happy with your comments!.

Carlsbad, California
“Fresh & Delicious Food, Wonderful Ambiance”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The food at The Container never fails to disappoint - it is always fresh and delicious. The salads are wonderful (had the citrus and caprese this time) and the fresh fish selection is always good. The atmosphere of the restaurant can't be beat - it is pleasant and the scenery is beautiful. The prices are reasonable and the food is tasty - service is always friendly as well. Highly recommend!

Visited July 2013
Dear client,

First of all I want to thank you for your very nice comment!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback!, I can see you have had a very good experience at The Container Restaurant & Bar!, which is great!.

Certainly The Container Restaurant & Bar has fresh and delicious food (including very fresh fish) and drinks with reasonable prices, friendly service, a beautiful location and great view to The Marina of Puerto Los Cabos at San Jose del Cabo!, and there are many more reasons to visit once and again The Container Restaurant & Bar!.

One more time thank you very much for your great comments, your recommendation to other travellers is highly appreciate it!, we look forward in seeing you again!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome you personally.