“What a great time!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Container Restaurant located in Marina Puerto Los Cabos in San Jose del Cabo offers Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Happy Hour every day and a view that can't be beat. Traditional Mexican dishes, a classic bar appetizer menu, sandwiches, salads and the fish here couldn't be any fresher. Bring your catch and they will be happy to prepare it for you in whatever style you wish. There are daily specials and a full bar that includes the house specialty the "Container Cocktail" and the best Flavors Mojitos in Town The Container Restaurant is open 8 AM to 10 PM seven days a week.
“What a great time!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Went there for lunch today! Great ambiance, amazing that it is actually a container!! Wonderful view of marina, service & food both outstanding! Will be back!!

• Visited March 2013
Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Dear client,

First of all I want to thank you for your comments!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback!, certainly our The Container are two shipping refurbished containers!.

Our ambiance is great, our food and service are outstanding, and our location is wonderful with a great view to the Marina of San Jose del Cabo!.

One more time thank you very much for your comments, we look forward in seeing you again!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome you personally.

MArietta,GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Place to Stop and have a drink”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stopped here for a appetizer and afternoon drink. The food was good as were the drinks. Yje patio overlooks the new marina. I definitely would return.

Dear client,

First of all I want to thank you for your comments!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback!, certainly our food and drinks are good!, and our location is wonderful with a great view to the Marina of San Jose del Cabo!.

La Conner, Washington, United States
“Just Plain Excellent!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This place rocks! We make it a point of coming down here every year. The food, service, views .. just everything NEVER disappoints! You sit at your table and you look in awe of paradise.

Dear client,

Thank you for your very nice comments!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback!, certainly the food, service, views and drinks are good!.

Camas, Washington
“Definitely worth the effort!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was a very nice surprise. We had wonderful breakfasts and later a Mexican micro brew called "Diablo Blanco", which I highly recommend. The view was great and so was the service and food. Although a bit out of the way, and a fairly long walk across the bridge from Cabo San Jose it was well worth the effort. You should definitely take the time to get up in the morning, walk along the estuary, cross the bridge and have breakfast!

Dear client,

Thank you very much for your very nice comments!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback!, certainly our breakfast is wonderful, the view to the Marina de San Jose del Cabo is amazing, the service and food are great!.

Minneapolis, MN
“terrible quality food- poor service we were disappointed”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

fish sandwich was terrible-
overpriced service was slow three people in the bar/kitchen area standing around talking. one waiter on duty. we heard it was worth checking out. Worst food we ate in two weeks in Feb/March

Visited February 2013
1 Thank LarryBetty
Dear client,

Thank you very much for posting your comment in Trip Advisor. We are really worried to read that you have had a bad experience in our beautiful The Container Restaurant & Bar, I want to offer a honest apology because the incident.

We don’t receive this kind of complaints, I would like to clarify that we work with very professional staff who take care of all our customers and ensure that we work with the highest standards, including the service and the quality of the food and the drinks.

Certainly The Container Restaurant & Bar is in a beautiful spot!, the atmosphere is awesome, the view is breathtaking, the service is relax and friendly and our food and beverage are amazing, that´s why we are sad to read your review.

Your feedback to other travelers is very much appreciated, we look forward in seeing you again!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome and serve you personally,