“Definitely worth the effort!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Container Restaurant located in Marina Puerto Los Cabos in San Jose del Cabo offers Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Happy Hour every day and a view that can't be beat. Traditional Mexican dishes, a classic bar appetizer menu, sandwiches, salads and the fish here couldn't be any fresher. Bring your catch and they will be happy to prepare it for you in whatever style you wish. There are daily specials and a full bar that includes the house specialty the "Container Cocktail" and the best Flavors Mojitos in Town The Container Restaurant is open 8 AM to 10 PM seven days a week.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was a very nice surprise. We had wonderful breakfasts and later a Mexican micro brew called "Diablo Blanco", which I highly recommend. The view was great and so was the service and food. Although a bit out of the way, and a fairly long walk across the bridge from Cabo San Jose it was well worth the effort. You should definitely take the time to get up in the morning, walk along the estuary, cross the bridge and have breakfast!

Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Dear client,

Thank you very much for your very nice comments!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback!, certainly our breakfast is wonderful, the view to the Marina de San Jose del Cabo is amazing, the service and food are great!.

One more time thank you very much for your comments, we look forward in seeing you again!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome you personally.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

fish sandwich was terrible-
overpriced service was slow three people in the bar/kitchen area standing around talking. one waiter on duty. we heard it was worth checking out. Worst food we ate in two weeks in Feb/March

1  Thank LarryBetty

Dear client,

Thank you very much for posting your comment in Trip Advisor. We are really worried to read that you have had a bad experience in our beautiful The Container Restaurant & Bar, I want to offer a honest apology because the incident.

We don’t receive this kind of complaints, I would like to clarify that we work with very professional staff who take care of all our customers and ensure that we work with the highest standards, including the service and the quality of the food and the drinks.

Certainly The Container Restaurant & Bar is in a beautiful spot!, the atmosphere is awesome, the view is breathtaking, the service is relax and friendly and our food and beverage are amazing, that´s why we are sad to read your review.

Your feedback to other travelers is very much appreciated, we look forward in seeing you again!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome and serve you personally,

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We loved the Container. We visited at night ($15 cab ride for 6 from the Mayan) and loved the tiki torches and awesome marina view. We had great wine and good dinners. The menu was simple but the food was very good. It was one of our favorite nights!

Dear client,

Thank you very much for your nice comments!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback!. Certainly our food is very good, the wines are good and our location is wonderful with a great view to The Marina de San Jose del Cabo, the sunset is spectacular, the staff is attentive and friendly, and there are many more reasons to visit once and again The Container Restaurant & Bar!.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

On our way to downtown San Jose del Cabo, we got lost and ended up by the Marina where The Container was located. My friends and I were really hungry so we decided to embrace our detour and have lunch at The Container. While in Cabo, we had several bad experiences with food so we were a bit nervous especially since The Container looked a bit casual. We ordered two appetizers (keep in mind we were starving!), the seafood ceviche and the guacamole...I ordered the club sandwich, one of my friends ordered the tortilla soup and the chicken quesadilla and my other friend ordered the hamburger "especial". It was hands down THE best lunch while in Mexico! The sun was out, there was a nice breeze and we were overlooking the boats in the water... there was soft music playing in the background and the food was unbelievable! Simple but very tasty! We were all so glad we happened to end up there...we ended up staying several hours and didn't get to "downtown" until much later than expected. Definitely stop by if you find yourself in Cabo.. you won't regret it!

Dear client,

Thank you very much for your very nice and complete comments!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback and I am so happy to read all your review!.

Certainly our food is delicious, we have a complete and non expensive menu, and our location is wonderful with a great view to the Marina of San Jose del Cabo!, the sunset is spectacular, the staff is attentive and friendly, and there are many more reasons to visit once and again The Container Restaurant & Bar!.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We love the container. We've been coming for years and it keeps getting better and better. Such a beautiful view of the PLC Marina! Not to mention the excellent food and service. We especially love when they have live music.

Dear client,

Thank you very much for your nice comments, I really appreciate your valuable feedback and the fact that you are a frequent client!. Certainly our food is delicious, we have a complete and non expensive menu, and our location is wonderful with a great view to the Marina of San Jose del Cabo!, the sunset is spectacular, the staff is attentive and friendly, the Friday’s and Saturday’s live music are really good and there are many more reasons to visit once and again The Container Restaurant & Bar!.