“Great find”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Container Restaurant located in Marina Puerto Los Cabos in San Jose del Cabo offers Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Happy Hour every day and a view that can't be beat. Traditional Mexican dishes, a classic bar appetizer menu, sandwiches, salads and the fish here couldn't be any fresher. Bring your catch and they will be happy to prepare it for you in whatever style you wish. There are daily specials and a full bar that includes the house specialty the "Container Cocktail" and the best Flavors Mojitos in Town The Container Restaurant is open 8 AM to 10 PM seven days a week.
Philomath
“Great find”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We just got done with a fabulous hour playing with the dolphins and upon leaving, we decided to have a little bite to eat. It was so, so good. The service was great, Mojitos were great and the food was unexpectedly great. To top it off the incredible evening out on the deck overlooking the marina was so beautiful and relaxing. Great experience.

• Visited October 2012
Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear client,

Thank you very much for your comment, we are glad to hear that you have had a wonderful time at our beautiful The Container Restaurant & Bar and the swimming with dolphins as well!.

I am happy to read that you have found our service great, the mojitos great and our food unexpectedly great!, what can I say?, once again, thank you very much!.

Certainly The Container Restaurant & Bar is a great place with soul!, the atmosphere is awesome and the view is breathtaking!.

Your recommendation to other travelers is very much appreciated,

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“great place!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This great restaurant is what we call here in Mexico the 3 B.
Bueno,
Bonito,y
Barato......it is located in a great point on the marina of san jose del cabo you can enjoy a nice afternoon with the breeze or you can enjoy the fridays live music with the excellent musician TOTOY, the service is great you will feel like at home,fast .

I fully recommended.
See you at the container.

• Visited November 2012
Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Dear client,

First of all I want to thank you for your good comment, I really appreciate your feedback!. Certainly our restaurant & bar is located in the beautiful Marina of San Jose del Cabo, our great location is perfect for a relaxing breakfast, lunch or dinner!, and the view takes your breath away!.

Certainly our menu offers good food and reasonable prices, and our Fridays live music are the best in Los Cabos!.

We look forward in seeing you again!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome you personally,

Once again, thank you very much for your compliments and for recommending The Container Restaurant & Bar,

best regards,

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Great View!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I agree with MartinoCabo's review. There is just something about this place that is beyond words. It overlooks a beautiful marina. Really low-key with incredible views, relaxing vibe, cold beer, and good food.

Service sometimes can be slow (but very friendly and helpful), but you don't go to the Container if you are in hurry. This is the place to chill and enjoy a perfect afternoon.

I won't say much else. Just stop by and pretend you are relaxing in a Corona commercial. :-)

Dear client,

First of all I want to thank you for your very positive comment, we are glad to hear that you have had a wonderful time at our beautiful The Container Restaurant & Bar and the swimming with dolphins as well!.

I am so happy to read that you have found our location, views, vibe, cold beer and food good!, what else can I say?, once again, thank you very much!.

At The Container Restaurant & Bar we try our best in order to provide high quality service, so I want to apologize if during your visit it was slow, I really appreciate your feedback, we will ensure that we are providing an excellent service.

Your recommendation to other travelers is very much appreciated,

The Container Restaurant & Bar
“The place to fall in love with”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

There's something about this place I just can't explain, you will have to try it yourselve! Come have some aguachile, nachos or a hamburger... Sip regional beer, try Diablo Blanco, meet the friendliest staff and the manager Jean Paul, enjoy the stunning view, have a date here! Friday night is the best, there's live music... Rustic, chic, friendly, picturesque with a view to die for... Affordable and still a delight!

Dear client,

Thank you very much for your nice comments!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback, certainly our location is wonderful, our original style restaurant & bar is located in the heart of the Marina of San Jose del Cabo, our great location is perfect for all our clients who loves to walk around and discover what does the Marina have to offer and discover a beautiful landscape, amazing artworks or the swimming with dolphins!.

Our food is delicious, the menu is very nice and our cocktails are amazing!, which meet and exceed your expectations!, also the regional beer is excellent!, here you can spend good time alone or with your friends, family, children or pets, yes, we are pets friendly!.

Finally but not less important our terrific staff, they really makes the difference!, delivering great service with the traditional Mexican hospitality to all our clients wit a beautiful and honest smile!, they are lovely and they are waiting for you!, also the Fridays live music are the best in Los Cabos!.

Once again thank you very much for your comments, we look forward in seeing you again!, I kindly invite you to come back and enjoy the beautiful sunrise from The Container Restaurant & Bar!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome you personally.

Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
“Really great food and beautiful outdoor marina setting”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The container (the kitchen and bar are actually in a container!) is honestly one of our favorite restuarants overall. The food is prepared by a chef and always delicious. The outdoor marina ambiance is beautiful and the staff friendly and professional. It is casual and not expensive and they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner...and do them all well. If you are lucky enough to go fishing bring your fresh catch to the chef and for 90 pesos he will prepare it and serve with sides. We opted for the garlic chili sauce (mild) served over fresh veggies and couscous. Fantastic! So whether you are on a boat, staying in town, or want to get away from the hustle of Cabo, visit the Container...you won't be disappointed!

Dear client,

Please let me thank you for your very good and complete comment, I really appreciate your very positive feedback!. I love to read about your great experience!.

Certainly our restaurant & bar is an authentic refurbished shipping container!, which is a magic, lovely and peaceful place!, with an intimate ambiance, located in the beautiful Marina of San Jose del Cabo, our great location is perfect for a relaxing breakfast, lunch or dinner!, and the view takes your breath away!.

Certainly we offer different options in food and drinks, and we try our best in order to deliver a traditional Mexican hospitality.

We look forward in seeing you again!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome you personally!,

best regards,