“Fantastic!”

Good for: Romantic
Oklahoma
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2014

We were looking for a place to eat when the waiter pulled us in off the street and were we ever glad!! Excellant pizza, bruschetta, and the sangias were off the charts!! He even gave us the recipe! We would definitely go there again!

• Visited August 2014

Lakewood, Ohio
“Great food & atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this little gem when looking at an advertisement on a map. It was a great discovery. The food was amazing & service was top notch. If you are in San Jose or surrounding area I would stop for dinner!!

North Carolina
“Top 10 in San Jose”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

We visited Pasquale's in San Jose a few weeks ago and enjoyed the experience. We sat down and our server brought us some bruchata, complements from the chef. We also got a 10% coupon to use.

We ate outside at this small restaurant on the left just before you reach the downtown San Jose area. Our friends just raved about how good the lasagna was, and my wife, and my meals were very flavorful.

We have eaten in many restaurants in the Los Cabos area and I would put this on my Top 10 list.

Pasquale & Alica have done a great job in opening a fine Italian restaurant. Will be back...

• Visited May 2014
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Great service, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We tried Pasqualle's for the first time in April and had a good time. We tried for starters the Cesar Salad which was basic and the lettuce fairly sad but tasty. We also tried the snails which was my first time trying and thought they may have been slightly overcooked but with the melted butter they tasted pretty good.
For the main course we had the Lamb Shank (Ossobuco) which was good. My wife really enjoyed it but I thought it to be a little bland. I tried the lasagne. A pretty good lasagne, creamy and not a standard lasagne by any means. A lot or pasta layers and maybe lacking something between the layers like some cheese or meat but it was definitely tasty.
For desert we had the homemade pistachio gelato which had a very strong anis but very tasty. We also had the zabaione which is an whipped egg yolk with Marsala wine and orange zest. A different very frothy flavor. I look forward to coming back to try some of the pasta dishes that looked so good on the menu.
The seats are pretty uncomfortable.
I will make another note that our server, Jorge was an excellent server and although the food quality was good what we tried was not memorable or excellent which for me would earn 3 starts but Jorge put it up to 4. Great service and attention. Nice to be treated so well and taken so good care of:)

1 Thank JohnMarkKucera
Kelowna, Canada
“Wonderful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

We really enjoyed this restaurant which was recommended by friends. The food was great and best of all was they had a bottle of Plume (a Napa valley Cab-Sav) which was sublime after the "less than stellar" red wine served at our resort. We had a nice table outside for two and had a great time.

• Visited March 2014