“Our favorite Italian restaurant in Cabo”
Review of Pasquale's - CLOSED

Pasquale's
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is a small little place nestled in a strip plaza. The atmosphere is like your favorite neighborhood Italian restaurant back home but with much better food.

We have dined at Pasquales 6-8 times and the food has been consistently fantastic.

Reasonable prices and friendly service make this one of our favorite restaurants in Cabo.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We enjoyed our dinner at Pasquale's after a short walk from our hotel on the beach(15 minutes at most). It's in a small mall with 3 other restaurants--we tried 3 of the 4 and all were very good! Had delicious pasta with seafood---hard not to eat seafood when you are in seafood country---and it was very good! Would have gone back if we stayed another week!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had a very nice evening dining here. The food was very good and the service is friendly and warm. The husband and wife team make this a place to eat when you are in the Cabo area.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Have eaten at Pasquale's 3 times ---once for lunch and twice for dinner.The place is unassuming being in a small shopping mall that has 3 other restaurants in it but it is very comfortable with about 6 tables inside and perhaps 10 outside. Prices are moderate at $10 + for pizza and about the same for outstanding pasta dishes with large portions. If one of their combination pizzas don't suit you, do as I do and order the marguerita and add your favorites. They also feature specialities like osso buco and a variety of veal dishes for about $16 or so. The fettucine Alfredo is one of the best I've ever had and the lasagna looked excellent although I have not tried it. Caesar salad was also excellent and we split one for a little first course. They also serve a fresh tomato bruchetta as a complimentary little bite to start. Complimentary dessert was offered but we declined after ordering too much already. (don't know if comped dessert is normal so don't be disappointed if it is not)

All of the above and service was attentive, too. The wife and husband owners are a good team -- she from Mexico City greets guests and he from southern Italy is the chef who seems to make everything fresh including the fettucine and Alfredo sauce.

I was especially impressed with my last visit on Sept 10th. I accidentally dropped $60 USD next to the table along with a baggage check with the name of hotel on it. Minutes after returning to my hotel I had a call from the owner who tracked me down by calling the hotel with my name from the credit card used to tell me about it and actually brought it to the hotel 10 minutes later.
That's what I call service along with character and integrity.

Location is in Plaza La Mision on Mijares Blvd about half way between the beach and San jose town

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We spotted Paquale's while driving around town. After days of hotel food we decided to try them out. Thank goodness we did! The pizzas are excellent. The LASAGNA AL FORNO was good, though the milk may have washed out the flavor of the tomatoes. They brought out a complimentary BRUSCHETTA DI POMODORO that was excellent. I had actually considered ordering it as an appetizer, but it was so hot, we wanted a lighter lunch.

The service is excellent and the staff wonderful.

If you are in the area and want Italian, I don't think you can do better!

1  Thank Gary J