The staff at his hotel/resort made our vacation awesome. My wife left her purse in the taxi from the airport. She was managing our 2 kids, and her computer bag after about 7 hours of travel and forgot to take her purse when she left the cab. When she discovered it was missing about 5 minutes after being at the hotel, we told the concierge staff. The staff were extremely responsive. They asked me for my taxi receipt and followed up with taxi company on numerous phone calls until they tracked down the driver. About 1.5 hours later, they had connected with the driver and got confirmation that he will drive the purse back to the hotel. A 1/2 hour later the van and the driver that brought us from the airport had returned with the purse.
Since that first meeting, the staff were very well known to us. They helped us with coordinating activities and were focused on helping us have a great stay. All of the people working for the hotel appeared very engaged with making the guests' happy about their stay.
The food had some variety. However, we stayed for about 2 weeks; so, toward the end of our stay we began to get tired of some similar dishes. However, there were other restaurants in the town that we dined at to add some variety.
My family and I loved this vacation and we plan to go back to Royal Solaris in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo