It is a very busy resort with lots of noise ... the food was not to our liking...there was no adults only area so everywhere we went was busy with kids...we ran into several problems trying to use the internet...
the room service never arrived on time or even close to it...there was no lawn chairs for us to sun bathe, they were all reserved with towels even though no one occupied them for hours on end... 6 days had passed already...we were spending all of our days off the resort as much as possible and came back only to sleep and relax when we had to. When we voiced our disappointment to the woman Guest Services Supervisor she told us to do them a favour and leave so after having this idea planted in our heads we did just that. We went and saw our Sunquest rep and we left that afternoon and checked into the Presidente next door...wow. I have to tell you...that is the best thing that happened to us. We were treated like Royalty for the next 8 days there. Staff, service and food as well as presentation were top notch. The resort was very clean and quiet...great if you want to rest and relax...(if you want to party and have a good time you can shuttle into Cabo and go to the Squid Roe...fun place) There was a beautiful adults only pool area and bar with a good view of the ocean and wildlife estuary...the staff was so helpful and very consciencious...we had room service on time every morning...the shower was amazing...great pressure and unlimited hot water...it was great. No one or nothing can take from the beauty of the Baja...the drinks by the pool were served in a plastic glass for safety reasons but all other places on the resort they were served in glass...
Just our thoughts and comments...hope this helps you when planning your vacation...we all want our vacation to be a successful one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo