We decided on a trip to Mexico to celebrate our 31st Anniversary at the Last minute. We picked the Royal Solaris in Los Cabos as our destination, and we are glad we did. From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel welcome and confortable by Laurent at the front desk. He checked us in quickly and efficiently while being friendly and attentive. Hearing that it was our anniversary, he automatically upgraded our room and made us feel like we definitively had made the right choice to stay at the Royal Solaris.
Once we started enjoying the amenities of the hotel, we were not disappointed either, we really enjoyed the adults only pool as it was quiet and relaxing. The food was good and plentiful, even if at times it was repetitive. Once again, where the royal Solaris shined, was in the quality of its staff, their friendliness and attention made up for any shortcommings in the food selections. I would really credit "Lucy" that always had a smile and made Awesome omelets, as well as Andres Gamez , Luis and Antonio whose dedication and attention to the people sitting in their section was really commendable. They were always happy eventhough they were putting in long shifts and always looking to fulfill your lunch or diner needs even before you asked.
Although we did not spend much time in our room, we did enjoy it. It was beautifully decorated and we had a large patio overlooking the pool and the ocean. We had a great time and would be glad to go back to the Royal Solaris in the future.
Thank you for a special time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo