Having been to a number of all-inclusives over the years, I rate this property the worst.
Room: plain, unable to accommodate our request for kingbed, double beds were extremely hard.
Things to do in the property: other than the pool, there was really nothing else. No kayaks, canoes, snorkeling, nightclub. The gameroom was pathetic. The pool close at 6pm along with all the outside bars (the drinks made from the cheapest generic brand). The snack bar is open only in the afternoon. On certain days of the week, if you did not eat at the theater at 6:30pm and you did not have a reservation at the restaurant, there would be no food available in the all-inclusive except paying for room service. While on the topic of food, this hotel is absolutely the worst. They saturate the cheap meat with so much tenderizer/chemical that it may be dangerous for some people. I understand that different people have differing tastes and difference of opinions but for some of the reviews that rate the food excellent, really????
Eventhough the vacation package was not expensive, I still felt ripped off...and on that note, this property have a number of timeshare members.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo