We just returned from an all inclusive trip to Los Cabos and stayed at the Royal Solaris. Hotel plumbing is bad, sinks would not drain. Bedding very outdated. Took my own pillow, thank goodness. Pools are very warm and since the weather was warm, that didn't help. Breakfast was good, they have a buffet and a lady that cooks omelets and other breakfast items. Did not like the meats served at dinner or lunch. Meats were tough, vegetables bland. Best thing was the salad bar. The only beer they served with the all inclusive was draft Tecate in small cups. Light tecate was bottled, but they only serve it to you in cups around the hotel and pools. Glasses were used in restaurants. We were able to eat at the Italian restaurant that requires reservations and also ate at the Mexican restaurant that required reservations, they were both good. and
Our Maitre D in the open restaurant was great, his name is Victor Estrada. A couple of great guys that were also very helpful and delightful were Armando in the towel section, he was super nice, attentive and friendly and the other young man is Victor in the Music area. He was able to find music on the web and played some great sounds. Omar and the other young men serving drinks in the pool area were really attentive and kept our glasses full. Other than bear, they serve many different cocktails and they are really good. Too bad the hotel was not as good as he staff. Needs updating bad. Our trip was done by Travelocity and we paid for a room called the Romance Room..does not exist. Don't pay extra. We changed rooms 3 times and all the rooms were the same, according to the front desk as well. In addition, use the bus for $1.00 per person to get around, safe and bus driver will tell you where to get off if you tell him where you want to go. People around there will also tell you where to get the bus when you want to return to hotel..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo