My wife and I went to Cabo for our honeymoon from Jly 8th to the 13th. We decided on Royal Solaris because it seemed to be the right price for what it had to offer. Our first impression of the resort stuck with us the whole time and was very consistent. What am I refering to? Well, the staff and how friendly they all are. Everyone we spoke to there was very helpful and eager to get you everything you need.
I wanted to talk about the food since this was a big money saver for us. The resort is of course all inclusinve. You have the option to eat at different locations throughout the day. Our favorite restaurant was Cafo Solaris. You can go in there breakfast, lunch, and dinner and find something you like. I wanna clarify, the food is not excellent quality. It was however enough to keep us full and not spend much dinning out. We did try one of the a la carte Restaurants Marco Polo(Italian I think). Food was also decent there. A bit better than the buffet options.
The whole environment was great. We got the Jacuzzi room but we will save some money next time and go with a regular room since there is lots to do in Cabo. I had read reviews that the beds were really hard. We didnt think so on our bed. Not sure if it was a different type or what. The rooms also have great A/C which comes in hadny in Cabo.
We had a resort credit for a massage at the spa. My wife and I both got a msssage and though it was ther most relaxing massage we ever had :). We met some people during one of our Cabo Adventures trips that had Royal Solaris timeshares and we metioned to them we are now considering this since the resort and Cabo althogether are great. We have found our new vacation location :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo