“Be prepared for a leisurely, but delicious lunch”
Review of Los Tamarindos

Los Tamarindos
Reserve with OpenTable
Los Tamarindos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Organic Farm & Restaurant with a daily produce market and cooking classes, organic tours and much more!
New York, NY
“Be prepared for a leisurely, but delicious lunch”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

View is spectacular, the waitstaff is so nice and accommodating, and most importantly, the food is really really good (best we had on our Cabo trip - even better than Flora Farms) but the service is SO slow.... We waited 40 minutes for roasted chicken for my son, and an hour for our remaining 3 meals which is why I am rating it low on the "Families with Children." There are two cooks in the kitchen and I swear they make everything from scratch. This place is like Flora several years ago - much less commercial and pricey. The view and surroundings are reminiscent of Tuscany until you notice the palm trees and cactus! Definitely visit, but only if you have time for a leisurely lunch. We loved the chile relleno, roasted chicken, pork, sundried tomato flatbread, and tamarind water.

Saskatoon, Canada
“Cooking with friends in San Jose Del Cabo”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We arrived at the Organic farm/restaurant around 4PM and were immediately greeting with warm smiles and a Tamarind flavored beverage. We and special friends gathered in the outdoor kitchen and were guided through the preparation and cooking of our four course meal. Both the making and devouring of our meal was a fantastic experience and one that we will definitely be doing again next year. A great atmosphere where we made new friends from Vermot. Highly recommended.

Calgary
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The greatest greatest place. Inspired to write my first review ever.”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This is a bit tricky to find but be persistent- absolutely beautiful and so worth it. Only 5min from old town San Jose.

You will be so welcomed here. Very genuine and intimate. We had so many things on the menu and everything was fabulous. Seating is all outside and every table is perfect. Live music was beautiful. This is just a gorgeous place with beautiful intentions and meticulously carried out.

Find it and enjoy immensely.

1 Thank Mybestkeptsecret
San Diego, California
“What an amazing way to spend a Sunday afternoon in Los Cabos”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I was recommended by a bride that is getting married at Huerta Los Tamarindos to check out this restaurant.
My daughter and I thought we would take a ride and enjoy a mother/daughter Sunday afternoon together away from work.
We received a great tour of the farm from Raul.
Our servers Thomas and Gustavo were very attentive,.
The chefs Jorge and Guillermo prepared a special tasting menu for us.
Everything was so fresh and yummy!
We had the tamarindo and passion fruit margaritas. Wow!!!
We brought home with us the home made tomato soup they they had just taken off the stove and were cooling in mason jars. My husband said it was the best tomato soup ever.
I can't wait to have some company in Cabo so I can take them to this amazing, off the beaten track restaurant.
Shout out for Los Tamarindos!
Thank you Staff, we will be back for sure!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank TammyWolff
Tampa, Florida
“The food here is unbelievable”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Having eaten all over the world, I can say this is one of the best dining experiences ever. The food is fresh and organic. The courses were fantastic. In fact, it was so good that I went to cooking class. Which I highly recommend.
The owners, Enrique and Lulu are very warm hosts and make you feel at hom.
The best restaurant experience in Cabo!

• Visited December 2013