“local taco treasure”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Wow- didn't think I'd find Rossy's on TripAd. We get around to lots of "off the tourist map" places when we are in Cabo but never knew about Rossy's until our local friend took us there. We went back twice over the course of a week. I only need to use 6 words here- fish tacos, fish tacos, fish tacos! So fresh and delicately prepared. I ordered a lobster taco also which was good but it was the the fish tacos that kept me coming back. And the price for all this scrumptious freshness and flavor?? A buck fifty. It's a local family place that is clean but not fancy. The beer is cold and the gratis salsa bar is is so delicioso it will bring you to tears. Or maybe it was the green habanero sauce. Either way- Rossy's - deal and discovery of our latest trip to Cabo.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I ordered food from Rossy's four times while I was in Cabo for work. The #1 reason I ordered from them is that they delivered to the residence we were staying at. Their fish ceviche was outstanding and fresh. Each of the tacos we ordered was great. It was convenient and the delivery was timely. When in town, I would definitely order from them again!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Very local "hole in the wall". Some of the best street food you'll eat in Cabo!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

This is a great hole in the wall for good seafood and tacos. The prices are good and the fish is very fresh. I also recommend the scallop tacos, they were amazing! It is near the Pescador turnoff off the main road through town.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

This taco joint has been here since '91, when I got here it was crowded with locals and after the first bite I knew why, it is full of flavor well prepared food recommend it good food value

1  Thank OrXataCocina