“gem”
Review of Hotel Yuca Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Jose del Cabo
Hotel Yuca Inn
Toronto, Canada
“gem”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

looked for a place after arriving on sail boat. found this gem at the end of the historical center right next to the cultural center at the end of the square. great location for art walks and festival activities. for example while there I was watched the runners in the iron man marathon competition from my room. the inn has a zen feel to it. I love sitting in the herb and flower garden with the coffee and breakfast I made in the common kitchen with jazz playing softly in the background and the sun rising over my shoulder.

Initially planned to stay a couples of days then a week, then ended up staying three weeks.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here twice over the past month and a half. The first time I stayed in one of the “economical rooms” and was very satisfied for 300 pesos per night. That also included wireless internet, use of the kitchen and swimming pool. The regular rate is 500 for a single and 550 for a double. “Yuca” owns the hotel and was a fantastic host. The hotel is motorcycle friendly and offers secure parking. I asked Yuca if I could leave my bike and luggage for a week. I ended up being gone for a month and my bike language were waiting for me and Yuca did not charge me anything.

The hotel is on Av. Centenario, a main road on the way in from the airport. There is also an entrance on the side street, Alvaro Obregon , on the north side of the main plaza. Yuca is fluent in English and overall just a really friendly guy.

Room Tip: Ask for the economico if your on a budget.