The property itself is very nice. The dining staff are for the most part courteous and attentive. An interesting of variety of food was available with attention to offering healthy choices. We were most disappointed with the indifferent attitude of the front desk staff, the lack of room inspection (when we arrived to our room we found the telephone set and a bedside lamp had been vandalized), the poor housekeeping. While the response to our request for maintenance and housekeeping were met, we had been there over 3 days before we were able to stop calling for towels and toiletries. The worst experience came on the check out day when I returned 4 beach towels to the towel hut and requested my 4 cards. Twice I asked for the 4 (Quattro) cards and twice the server told me that they don't give back cards. I asked what about the front desk check out? He said no cards--we tell front desk. So when I checked out at the front desk their was an altercation with the agent. If you go, do not leave towels at the towel hut without checking that your room number is cleared and you have your cards in hand. We wouldn't say that an inside "towel scam" is going on but certainly setting a guest up for issues later is less than world class service and not something we'd expect from Barceló as repeat guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos***** is a resort situated on the shores of the spectacular beach on the Sea of Cortés. It is a hotel for enjoying the peace and quiet of Los Cabos, the relaxing atmosphere of San José and the gentle whisper of the sea. The hotel boasts 350 luxurious rooms and suites distributed over 3 buildings: Luna, Estrella and Torre Sol. All the rooms have a private balcony with views over the Sea of Cortés and are equipped with a number of first class details to ensure your stay is a memorable occasion. The most discerning guests can enjoy the Barceló All Inclusive programme on offer at the resort. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is well-known as one of the best All Inclusive hotels in the area thanks to the quality and added value it offers its guests. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars in the hotel offering a wide-range of gastronomy, including an extraordinary selection of international, Mexican and Italian cuisine. Its on site convention and meeting centre boasts 2,620 m2 of space to accommodate all types of events. Plan your corporate meetings, conventions or weddings in the best facilities on offer in Los Cabos. And not forgetting the youngest members of the family, who can have fun in the hotel's water park or in La Tortuga, the children's club. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying your trip. If you are travelling for business, or spending a holiday with your partner or family, don't hesitate in visiting us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Barcelo, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Grand Faro Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Crown Plaza Los Cabos
- Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo