My husband and I stayed here in Aug., 2013. We were so impressed we have booked our daughter's wedding in April. We thought the food was incredible, especially in the two specialty restaurants. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, and never any shortage of drinks (we tipped an average of $1 per drink.). The setting, grounds, pools, and common areas were all gorgeous. The little town of San Jose is very quaint with lots of hospitality. The room was o.k., and bed not so comfy. However, I've been informed they're going through a renovation and one recent review said one tower was closed for reno's, so hoping that will improve by our stay. The wedding coordinator said construction will be done by Feb. Apart from the rooms being slightly shabby (which sounds like it's improving,) I'd definitely recommend this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos***** is a resort situated on the shores of the spectacular beach on the Sea of Cortés. It is a hotel for enjoying the peace and quiet of Los Cabos, the relaxing atmosphere of San José and the gentle whisper of the sea. The hotel boasts 350 luxurious rooms and suites distributed over 3 buildings: Luna, Estrella and Torre Sol. All the rooms have a private balcony with views over the Sea of Cortés and are equipped with a number of first class details to ensure your stay is a memorable occasion. The most discerning guests can enjoy the Barceló All Inclusive programme on offer at the resort. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is well-known as one of the best All Inclusive hotels in the area thanks to the quality and added value it offers its guests. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars in the hotel offering a wide-range of gastronomy, including an extraordinary selection of international, Mexican and Italian cuisine. Its on site convention and meeting centre boasts 2,620 m2 of space to accommodate all types of events. Plan your corporate meetings, conventions or weddings in the best facilities on offer in Los Cabos. And not forgetting the youngest members of the family, who can have fun in the hotel's water park or in La Tortuga, the children's club. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying your trip. If you are travelling for business, or spending a holiday with your partner or family, don't hesitate in visiting us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Barcelo, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Grand Faro Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Crown Plaza Los Cabos
- Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo