Last year I went in this long weekend to Hilton Cancun and it was a great experience, so this year I was expectingthe same thing for los Cabos, and also expecting more after reading other comments here.
My surprise started in the moment we got out of the cab. Looking that there were more than 3 bell boys, NO ONE helped us with our lugage, I think they were very tired, so we had to carry ours to the reception. After 5 minutes of waiting, the man at the reception instead of giving us the welcome, he told me that WHAT DO I NEED!!!, so I was really confused and dissapointed of a Hilton.
The third thing was I order in my reservation extra towels by my arrive, there were no extra towels.
I had to make some office work, I forgot my pen, so I asked por one pen after looking that the one in my room, was broke.... They never gave me a new one pen only after 45 minutes a have to recall.
The last thing was at the pool bar, when I asked only for a diet coke, an the man that was atending me, told me that I HAD NO DEPOSIT AT THE HOTEL, SO THAT I DID NOT HAVE CREDIT..after I had left an American Expres card at the reception the first day.Later this man apologize this mistake...
Place is very nice, food is very good but expensive, and yes, there are very nice people, but not all, in specific, the reception guy, and bell boys who are the most important people when you arrive, so maybe there is another Hilton los cabos hotel and I arrived at the wrong one!!
Or maybe this is the way they threat a Hilton Honors member,, I was really confused!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo