This was an absolutely beautiful resort with excellent service, food, rooms, everything you could possibly ask for at a reasonable price! We were off-season so the price was of course better. I'm picky and usually find something wrong - there was nothing! I traveled with a group of 9 crazy ladies from Texas and we were treated wonderfully! At arrival, we were greeted with a pomegranate margarita, a little snag with our breakfast coupons was corrected immediately, and we walked up to our beautiful ocean front rooms and suites where a bottle of champagne and beautiful cake in a chocolate box was waiting for me (birthday!). Every day by the pool we had "Jorge of the Jungle", Ivan, and the rest of the wonderful staff at our beck and call. The infinity pool is huge and you will find a chair no problem. All we heard were the magic words "my pleasure!" You should definitely tip the pool guys at the end of your day - they deserve it. Cool towels, Evian Water and if sunburned - aloe straight from the plant!
I visited the spa to pick up the menu and never got a chance to get over there - it looked fabulous. We did take a private sail and snorkel trip (7 of the 9) - through the hotel concierge and it was amazing - do it - you will love seeing the arch close up and walking on lovers beach - the captain and first mate were top notch - it's a three hour sale hour sale and worth it!
Although it's a quiet resort - there is no problem with having a large group. It's not crazy at the pool bar like some properties. Mostly couples here but don't shy away from bringing a group - you won't be disappointed. The food was delicious - breakfast - omelets, waffles, salmon, pastries, French toast...5 different kinds of juice, coffee that was delicious. And lunch! Wood fire pizzas by the pool, delicious fish tacos (better than the shrimp tacos). The drinks did taste a little different but I'm assuming that is the juice they use there - still the bloody mary's were awesome! I want to go back right now! The beach is heavy - strong undertow - but OK to swim beyond the break a bit.
The only thing we would have liked would be a bar open with maybe just a little music at night when you come back from dinner - not crazy - but just a little night life there. Everything closes down and it's really quiet.
Going into town to Cabo Wabo - a blast! About $6 pp with a large party - it changes to 8 with a smaller party - Dinner at Mona Lisa - pricey but you will not be disappointed - about $90.00 pp with 2 glasses of wine and dessert!
Also had dinner at the Trailer Park - delicious too and a little less expensive. Bring CASH - everybody wants cash!
Go to this resort - you will LOVE it :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo