Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)
  • Breakfast included
Baja Point(San Jose del Cabo)
  • Pool
Grand Velas Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)
4,665 results
All reviewsvista clubla vistael masonel meson restaurantinfinity poollos cabosdiamond memberfull buffetbreakfast buffetsushipool conciergeswim up barocean viewswimmable beachbeautiful propertyrented a carfitness center
Reviewed May 8, 2010

Just returned home from one of the most impressive vacations I have enjoyed in sometime due to the level of service and overall quality of the resort. One can always talk about the beauty of Cabo as far as weather and great beaches, however when one can relax poolside and enjoy two great novels, sip on tequila laced cocktails without distraction, that's what I call a great customer experience. One afternoon as I was poolside, I overheard a gentleman speak of his employment with TripAdvisor and I am curious if he plans on writing a review of his experience. I did use the spa on two occasions and was pleased, however was not overly impressed with the value for the dollar, comparison being the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Spa in Phoenix, Arizona. The word "my pleasure" as noted in my title was the theme of the day throughout the resort. I noted at the beginning of every shift, small employee huddles that must encourage and motivate this behavior in response to the guests of the resort. Job well done! Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dw29
Reviewed May 4, 2010

I visited the property the last week in April, first of May. Seven of the best nights vacation I have experienced in years. First, let me just say the property is absolutely beautiful. Must also mention that the hotel staff are the amongst the most courteous and accommodating I have ever experienced. The rooms are simply lovely and the beds are oh sooo comfortable. We ate at the El Meson three evenings in a row. All three times, Eduardo was our waiter and his skills and table side manner is exquisite. He greeted us so kindly with each visit. Jorge, poolside was so hospitable and kind as well. Wish I had noted the gentleman's name at the Conceirge Desk - he was so kind in connecting me with some friends who were staying at another hotel via the phone, and not just one time. Can't say enough about the level of service throughout the property. We didn't rent a car, however did not need one either. We were content spending most of our time at this fabulous hotel. Had a fabulous dinner in Cabo at Mi Casa, $25 cab ride. Also had a great Italian dinner at La Dolce Vita in San Jose, $18 cab ride. Oh yeah, at El Meson, the cheesy appetizer served in a hot lava rock, made table side, was simply delicious. If you want to workout, the treadmills in the fitness center are state of the art as all the equipment in the fitness center appear to be. CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN! AND HOPEFULLY SOON!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MsLali
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Went to Hilton Los Cabos in a weekend getaway with my wife. Check in was polite and efficient, Had a room in the 4th floor. Inside the rooms you'll find what I call "Mexican-Relaxing" decor. Toiletries are L'Occitane, bathtub is great (and you can see the ocean from the bathtub). There was a Corporate event and a couple of weedings but the Hotel is very concious and silence was total at 10 pm. Don't miss the morning buffett. However, for lunch or dinner I suggest going to Cabo San Lucas. You'll need a car, but is worth to be almost in the middle of nowere, in a very romantic spot. And yes: it's an expensive hotel, but you'll be treated like royalty.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tomas R
Reviewed April 30, 2010

As a Journalist I travel to Mexico frequently. Although I'm usually a Marriott man, but I recently stayed at the Hilton Los Cabos with my wife and children. We had a terrific time, our best vacation in years. The hotel is beautiful and in a great location between San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. We rented a car at the airport which saved a little money, and gave us flexibility to roam around. We spent most of our mornings at the hotel, but then we were off to explore.
We really enjoyed San Jose del Cabo. There’s a great restaurant called Tropicana that has an amazing signature dish served in a lava rock bowl. Also be sure to check out the art district. Great stuff but it's not cheap.
Both towns are completely safe. The violence from the drug cartels is non existent in Cabo. In fact there is very little crime of any type in the area according to locals. We felt very safe the entire vacation.
You will LOVE this place!!

Ted Rowlands
Los Angeles

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Trowlands
Reviewed April 28, 2010

We had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Los Cabos where they went out of their way to accommodate our sometimes overwhelming diet. Everything was fabulous - the rooms were perfect, the beach perfect, the service . . . beyond perfect. You can read a full review on my blog at www.glutenfreemom.typepad.com
Yes, we will be going back next year!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family