We stayyed at the Hilton through Interval International. It was listed as Club Casa Dorada. We would love to go back again. The people were really nice, the service was excellent, the view was great, and the food was delicious.
I was little scared to drink the water or eat the lettuce at the resorts at first but once we stayyed there a couple of days, we decided to go for everything. We went down to the pool a lot because it was soo beautiful. It was a infinite pool were you see the ocean and the sand while we were in the pool. It was four foot and you could walk aound with you drink and eat in it with half water barstools. The staff was great about getting our umbrellas and towels..even bringing iced towels every once a day or soo...It was really hot, so we were in the water a lot. My fiance and I are 27 and 32. It was perfect for us. We talke to peole in the pool all the time. Found out good place to eat. We ate sashimi in the pool a lot because it was sooooooooooooo yummy. We got 20 percent off from being in the timeshare.
The second day we attended a timeshare thing for 75 minutes and the gave us huge discounts off all our activities! We saved a lot of money on things we were going to do anyway. We rented a car which was a must for us. You can us their shuttle but it was soo much better to be on your own time.
We went snorkeling, ATVing (be really Careful), golfing (Cabo Real), dancing, lots of eating, dinner druising, and relaxing. We did this at big discounts and a free breakfast for going to their timeshare presentation.
The spa here is great! It has a wonderful smell. I had the shiatsu and my fiance had the head, shoulder, reflexology.
The resort prices are a bit expensive. It's most economical to eat at the sunset bar. Fenicia is really good but prices are high. La Hacienda breakfast buffet is 18 dollars. Good breakfast though.
Casa de Natalia, Mi Casa, La Golondrina, and The Office had really great food outside the resort. La Golondrina had HUGE lobsters. The Office was right in front of the ARche with great food and atmosphere. Mi Casa Had powerful drinks and really good carne asada. Casa de Natalia.... yummy food..hard to find. The concierge at the hotel mad us reservations for all these places. The are not cheap but not as expensive as Fenicia.
El Squid was really fun for dancing. CaboWabo has a great band, good music but harder to listen to. My fiance and I even went to a strip club .. it was fun Placer's. Nice...seemed clean. BRING lots of sunscreen. Buy water at the costco they have here........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo