We just got back from Los Cabos after spending a week at Hilton Los Cabos. Reviews from this web site were extremely helpful whether it was positive or negative about this hotel & Los Cabos.
Rental car is a must ( we had a good & clean deal from AVIS ).
We had bounce back package which includes breakfast, and we enjoyed breakfast at the hotel very much. Hotel room was large & comfortable with excellent housekeepr services. We enjoyed walking on the beaches (with sandals as recommend from previous reviews) during early morning hours, but we stay away from the water due to rough surf.
We went into Cabo San Lucas several times for dinner (We were looking for Mexican style restaurant with reasonable prices). We liked Los Ajos (try Taqueza if you like meats ) & Mariscos Mazatlan (varieties of seafood) both located at downtown Cabo San Lucas. We had to move our table couple of times at Enrique's due to mosquito bites. Overall, we enjoyed dining out at little Mexican places.
For activities, we enjoyed snorkling at Santa Maria Bay beach and Chilean Bay beach ( we drove to these two places & plenty of fishes to enjoy). These are great snorkling coves, but we advantured at the west side of coves (both places) due to rough waves during our visit.
Sunset cruise with Buccaneer and ATV Migrino Beach tour was excellent and recommended. Golf outing at El Dorado was an excellent experience (Tee off time was 7:00am), but it was getting hot & humid after 9:00am.
When you check out at the hotel, make sure to check your bill carefully because I found several errors in my bill & deleted after short discussion at the front desk. Also, bring in a copy of your reservation detail information when you check-in at the hotel. In my case, I had to show a written copy of reservation information for a rate & others. Without a written copy, I may ended up paying more than what I expected ( I made my reservation 3 mos in advance through Hilton 800 number ove the phone utilizing web site rate infomation ).
In summary, I enjoyed staying at Hilton & Los Cabos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo