My husband and I stayed here in early June for an event. WOW! What a beautiful hotel, what AMAZING service, what delicious food and what a perfect vacation.
The rooms were large and we had a great balcony overlooking the ocean. If you oder room service, they will bring it right out on the balcony so you can take it all in. Everything was really clean and well maintained throughout the hotel.
The food - I was impressed. We ate the hotel catering at a few events and nothing failed to delight. My favorite were the "stations" they had set up where you could pick and choose. We also ate at the pool every day for lunch and holy cow - that was amazing! My favorite was the sushi. Everything was super fresh and well put together. They had some special rolls that had unique ingredients that went together really well.
And the very best part of the hotel for me? The service. We stayed at the Westin down the street a couple of nights as well and the service is where the Hilton really stood far and above. I'm not sure why but the staff at the Hilton just seemed really vested in making their guests happy. From the bartenders at the pool bar (such delish frozen drinks in that huge plastic Hilton "cup") to the guys running clean towels back and forth (Luis - never saw him without a smile on his face and a happy greeting), each and every person we came across was accomodating, friendly, and vested in our being comfortable and taken care of. I work in a service industry so I have really high standards. Trust me when I say the Hilton staff will not disappoint.
Overall, I truly don't have a single negative thing to say about our stay. We also played golf across the street at their partner golf course and that was beautiful and just challenging enough for a vacation round :) I will surely go back - it's worth the long trip from NYC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo