My husband & I stayed at the Hilton Los Cabos 12/31/13 - 1/7/14 for our 10th anniversary. Our flight arrived at 9 am on the 31st, so when we arrived at the hotel we did not expect them to have a room ready. Daniel ushered us into La Vista & we were able to enjoy the amazing views & our welcome margaritas as we filled out our paperwork. He generously took our bags to store as we planned to head into town for some shopping. However, as we were getting ready to leave we were informed that there was a room ready & we were taken to room 4021 (in our opinion the BEST room in the resort)......my husband's diamond level Hilton Honors status may have had something to do with this. ;-)
New Year's Eve there was an awesome party on the beach complete with dance floor, DJ, fire pits for roasting s'mores, sky lantern & fireworks. Other resorts up & down the beach did fireworks as well, so it was an incredible show.
We ate breakfast each morning at the buffet in El Meson. The continental breakfast was a part of our stay, and included pastries, cereals, fruit & yogurt. This was plenty of food. However, on some mornings we decided to upgrade for about $9 per person to include hot items like made to order omelets, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, salmon, etc.
During our stay we enjoyed an Ultimate Couples Getaway. The Spa & staff were incredible!!!
We split our time between the beach & the pools. My husband prefers the beach & said that the water was amazing. The rocks at the south end of the property make the beach swimmable. The staff at the pools are amazing!!! Arturo & Alejandro were our "go to guys" & were always ready with "mas tequila" & whatever sushi roll we wanted from La Barca.
Our FAVORITE part of the entire trip was watching the whales. Every morning we sat on our balcony, watched the sun rise over the ocean & watched the whales (no binoculars necessary).
Thank you Hilton Los Cabos for an AMAZING 10 yr Anniversary. We will most certainly be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo