We stayed at the Hilton in December and we were so impressed with the hotel. We were celebrating my husband's 50th birthday and they surprised him with a special towel animal party complete with cake and champagne and balloons when we returned from his birthday dinner. All the staff members went out of their way to make sure all our needs were met. I've never encountered such an eager to please environment. The 2 restaurants on site are phenomenal and I'm sad that the chef turned down my marriage proposal. We ate breakfast most mornings from the buffet which was ever changing and always an exceptional way to start the day. The wood oven pizza by the pool was divine. We had the shrimp and scallops pizza with mushrooms. Yum! Our room overlooked the infinity pool on the 5th floor and we could lie in bed each morning and watch the sun come up. It was amazing! The lobby bar makes a great margarita and you must try their shrimp burritos. Wow! The beds are comfy, but the linens are to die for. Every napkin, every towel, every sheet was of the highest quality thread count. (I'm a thread count snob.) The hotel was fairly empty due to the off season before the holiday, so it felt like we had our own staff all the time. The highlight of our week was the night we got to help with a turtle release. I stood on the beach with baby turtles in my hands and tears in my eyes. What a beautiful experience! The beach in front of the hotel is beautiful and stretches for miles in either direction. We walked it every morning and always found something new and interesting to explore. There's some decent snorkeling around the rocks as well.
You should absolutely try the massage on the beach. The waves crashing and the breeze make for the most relaxing environment and will lull you into a state of tranquility while the masseuse rubs your cares away. It was excellent.
The Hilton is a no-brainer. Just go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo