My husband and I just spent a week at the Hilton Los Cabos for our honeymoon and we loved it. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived so we were immediately taken to 'La Vista' for complimentary welcome margaritas and a great view of the ocean. Our room was beautiful with a nice view. Thanks to my husband's Diamond status with Hilton, we received the continental breakfast (juice, milk, coffee, fruit, cereal, pastries) free everyday, but almost everyday we paid to upgrade to the full hot breakfast buffett since it was so good! Regular American breakfast foods plus many Mexican specialties. Sounds simple, but we really enjoyed the chocolate croissants! Throughout our stay, we ate at every restaurant at the resort except for Fenicia. Although the prices were high, we thought the food was great and since we were on our honeymoon we wanted to enjoy ourselves and not worry about how much everything was. The pools were great and were never overly crowded (in Nov.) and the cushioned lounge chairs were nice. We also enjoyed a couples massage at the spa, prices were what I would expect and have experienced from a resort spa. Staff throughout the property were all very helpful and friendly. We did not rent a car so each time we went into Cabo San Lucas we went across the street and took the public transportation bus for $2 USD or $20 pesos per person. Much more affordable than taking a taxi each time if you don't mind the bus making some stops. Make sure you tell the driver where you're going if you aren't familiar with the area, especially at night, or you'll miss your stop.
The only complaint, if I should even call it that, is the location. The Hilton is roughly half way between San Jose and Cabo San Lucas, and not within walking distance of anything besides other resorts so we found ourselves back at the hotel fairly early each night after having dinner in Cabo San Lucas because we were taking the bus back which stops at 10:30pm and this being our first time in Mexico I was leary about being away from the resort late at night. So if you're looking to party it up all night every night while visiting Cabo, I'd suggest staying in Cabo San Lucas.
Overall a really great trip and we would come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo