We arrived at this hotel and at once fell in love with Cabo and this hotel. We flew into SJD and took a shuttle ($14 a person) or it is $30-35 for a taxi that can fit 7-8 people. We learned quickly that taking a taxi from the hotel was expensive if you didn't split it with another couple ($25 each way so $50 round trip) and bus was SUPER easy $2 each way per person and the bus stop was right across the street from the hotel (just remember to yell at the driver when you want him to stop because they will assume you want to go downtown). The room was absolutely beautiful! A huge tub, shower and jack and jill sinks not to mention the bed was extremely comfortable. The house-keeping would come in the morning and clean up, re-make your bed and give you water (2 per day) and at night they would come back in to draw the black out curtains and tear down your bed of the fancy pillows and comforter. The infinity pool was amazing, chairs pool-side were claimed by 9 am (all of them) but we were in the pool for most of the time anyway. The Madera swim up bar was delicious. The pizza was thin crust and fabulous not to mention the pastor and fish tacos were to die for. Julio, Daniel and Oscar were the best bartenders and made our resort experience 10x better! Molly at concierge was very knowledgeable of the area and made our stay that much better! I was slightly disappointed with the service at El Meson (2nd level Mexican restaurant) our only approached our table 3x, when we got seated, to order and we had to flag him down to order dessert. He's lucky he had an assistant waiter David who took good care of us because our main waiter seriously dropped the ball. He was too focused on the obviously wealthy couple next to us because instead of bringing me the Mexican coffee I ordered he did the presentation for their table and never even brought me mine, plus the servings were tiny compared to the other restaurants on the premises, only plus side was the amazing made-to-order salsa and fresh chips. La Vista happy hour from 5-6pm was the bomb and even gave us little h'ordieurves which I didn't expect. And the gym was well equipped witch fantastic staff, towels, headphones, and yummy fruit-enhanced water. Love this hotel and can't wait for our next stay!
Only cons: Food and drink prices were expensive but we went to a supermarket in downtown cabo san lucas and bought beer/ alcohol and brought it back to our room (we requested a mini-fridge) we also got sandwich and breakfast items and saved a pretty penny everyday! Wifi is stupid expensive but the computer room was nice! Guests should get more then 2 water bottles a day...water at the restaurants is safe to drink and we just used the tap to brush our teeth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo