Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$755
$645
  • Breakfast included
Royal Solaris Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$202
$167
  • Pool
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$269
$256
  • Pool
One & Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$670
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$409
$343
  • Breakfast included
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$549
$462
Bookit.com
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$181
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$170
$139
  • Breakfast included
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$620
$558
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$455
$337
4,669 results
All reviewsvista clubla vistael masonel meson restaurantinfinity poollos cabosdiamond memberfull buffetbreakfast buffetsushipool conciergeswim up barocean viewswimmable beachbeautiful propertyrented a carfitness center
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This was by far one of my favorite vacations ever. The Hilton was one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever stayed in. Such a beautiful location with an ocean view from our room and a view of the beautiful manicured grounds. The infinity swimming pool was gorgeous overlooking the ocean. The staff were so friendly and helpful...always there to help you without being intrusive. I loved that they came down to the beach to serve us if we wanted. The food I live in the hustle and bustle of Southern California and this was a wonderful escape from all of that. Can't wait to go back...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Susan B
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband and 8 year old daughter stayed there for a week and had one of the best vacations ever. It was our first trip to Los Cabos and we were excited but unsure about the experience because of all of the things you hear about traveling to Mexico (travel warnings, bad water). The resort is a bit far from the airport and it took our shuttle about 30 minutes to get us there. Once there, the check-in process was smooth and easy. Our room was FABULOUS!! We stayed in a Deluxe room with two queen beds, oceanview with balcony. Our room was on the second floor overlooking the Dolphin Pool. At first, I thought this would be noisy, but with the balcony door closed, you could hear no noise from the pool deck. The room was spacious and the bathroom was big, spacious and nicely appointed. The separate water closet was perfect for a family. The tub separate from the shower was also nice so that my daughter could take a bath while I showered. I really appreciated the aloe gel in the rooms! It really helped to cool sunburns.

We were there in late August, so the weather was incredibly hot. As there are very few truly interior spaces in the hotel (aside from the rooms), be prepared for heat if you go during the summer.

The beach was very nice, facing the Sea of Cortes. The resort has many lounge chairs, tables and umbrellas out for guests on the beach. Even out on the beach, the service was fantastic. The staff brought us water, food, and towels down to our chairs and made sure our bucket was always filled with ice to keep the water cold.

I'm not sure if it was the time of year we were there (late August) but while by no means empty, the resort was not overflowing with people, either. So the pools were not over crowded, nor was it overly noisy. Because this was a family vacation, we wanted to avoid drunken hordes of twenty-somethings looking for a good time (a hallmark of Cabo San Lucas) and there was not much of that here. Mostly, it was families and couples enjoying the pools and the excellent, excellent food.

Did I say the food was excellent? Yes, it is. Though a bit pricey ... El Meson was awesome, so was Madera and La Barca. If you have children under 12, watch the hotel website to see if they are running the summer promotion of "kids eat free" from the kids menu. The kids menu is not all chicken nuggets and hamburgers, though. It was quality Mexican food and our daughter loved it.

Overall, we will definitely be staying there again the next time we want to take a quick vacation.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank chocobot
Tim B, General Manager at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you so much for leaving us such a detailed review of your stay with us. We are pleased that your experience tops the list of your favorite vacations. We strive to provide spacious and well-appointed rooms that we are sure guests will enjoy, and it seems this was your experience. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I decided to do a destination wedding. We had the wedding in the church in San Jose, but all other events at the Hilton. They set us up with a wedding coordinator Cristina, who made all our planning unbelievably easy. She took care of everything, and every detail I didn't want to think about was filled in with something beautiful. The recommended vendors were superb. The food was fabulous. I have absolutely no complaints.

A few special "Shout outs" to convince you to host your wedding here.
1. Our group quickly got too big to host the rehearsal dinner at Fenicia - the pool side restaurant. Cristina and Juan Carlos moved us to a grassy area closer to the ocean. They then set up an incredible table (we had not discussed any special decorations for the event) - with beautiful embroidered runners, vases, special lighting. It truly was spectacular and a complete surprise.
2. The staff is incredible. They came to know my family and were always giving us special service (including rounds of free drinks by the pool bar most days) - even when my husband and I weren't around. They made it a magical trip not only for us, but for my entire family.

If you want to have your wedding in Cabo - I absolutely recommend the Hilton as your home base!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed at this property with my husband and daughters in June. This was our first trip to Mexico (after years of Hawaii trips) so I must say my expectations weren't high. Wow, was I surprised. This property was beautiful, absolutely spotless, and on a wonderful long stretch of beach. It is clearly well managed, because the service level was consistent amongst all employees. We rented a car and explored every day, but always looked forward to returning to the hotel. The kids swam morning and night in the pool, but also enjoyed the protected part of the ocean near the rocks. My husband is a HH Diamond, so we really enjoyed the breakfast coupons and upgraded to the full breakfast for a few extra dollars each day. Delicious!

One of my girls explored the kids club and enjoyed it. The staff was engaging. I must say however that she was bummed they didn't have the cake decorating or outdoor movies that she read about in their promotional material. Perhaps they should update the promotional material as to not set unrealistic expectations.

Overall, great experience and we will be back!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pcnwgirl

Thank you so much for reviewing your family's stay with us this June. We are thrilled you chose Mexico after so many years of choosing Hawaii. We are honored that the beauty of the property and the level of customer service you received pleasantly surprised you. We thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton brand, and we hope that you will return to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Just returned from 6 days at this hotel with a group of 20 clients. Trip was part business, part vacation. I have visited several properties in Cabo over the years and found this to be among the best.

The location of the hotel is convenient - many properties do not have a beach front. The Hilton has a magnificent view along with direct access at several points. You can host a 500 person event on the beach and not even feel crowded. If on the beach is part of what you are looking for this is probably the best choice.

The service and quality of food was outstanding. We spent quite a bit of time at the pool and there are no less than 15 or so waiters at any given time. we never had to wait to order food or drinks. There are actually two pools with plenty of room, lots of chairs available and restaurants right by the pool. An excellent lay out that flows well.

Food offering is excellent. From Italian to Mexican to a mixed offering there are options for all. And the bar off the lobby(3rd level) overlooks the ocean/pools with excellent cocktail offerings. One night we simply ate dinner there off of the menu because the views and service were simply wonderful.

Rooms are well appointed and clean. Several levels with lots of options. some are up high, some walk out to the pool. Simply indicate your preference and my guess is they can probably get it done.

Read several other reviews about the staff and friendly attitude. I could not agree more - everyone is ready to serve, says Buenos dias and has a great attitude. Some really good training behind this property because the consistency is excellent.

Spa was also excellent - we had a couples massage right on the beach and it was peaceful and one of the best ever.

All in all, a top choice for a visit in Cabo and the prices are very reasonable. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ocean front suites are nice with great views (and sounds) from the water.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business