We stayed for the second time for five days in may 2013. As always the property is beautifully maintained the food was incredible. We especially loved the breakfast buffet. By far the best we've ever had! We stayed on the 3rd floor overlooking the main pool and ocean. We never heard outside noise or neighbor noise. Rooms are a good size and I love the fact that you can open the peek through window over the soaking tub to be able to talk to whoever is in the main room and of course to take in the fantastic view. The pool lounge chairs can get crowded but there is quite a bit of room to spread out so we could usually find a spot to put our stuff down. The cabanas are very nice but seemed like other guests would "reserve" them really early with towels and magazines. Would have been nice to use one especially if you did have kids. We aren't the types to spend all day at the pool so it did not really matter to us but it would be nice if you could possibly reserve them for blocks of time through the day to give other guests a fighting chance to use them. The beach was huge with soft sand which made for some incredible morning walks. Beware though this beach has very strong and very large waves with strong enough undertow to practically pull your feet out from under you. If you are traveling with children I would consider this beach unswimmable. It's just too dangerous. You can take a taxi into Cabo and catch a water taxi out to lovers beach which is beautiful and has great snorkeling it would be a great way to spend the day. Too much trouble to do every day as far as we are concerned. So for us Cabo will most likely remain a couples only vacation spot which was exactly what we were looking for. Most days we slept in a bit. Read and lounged poolside for a couple hours then enjoyed a nice dinner. All in all we love this hotel and Cabo and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. It is a great place to come if you are looking to relax and reconnect.
We did go to a zip line and rappelling excursion. Never thought I would ever do anything like that we had so much fun! My husband also golfed palomino and he said it was the most beautiful course he's ever played. Last time he golfed cabo del sol twice and loved that one as well.
We also got massages at the spa and we both said it was the best massage we ever had. We just can't wait until our next trip back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo