Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$424
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$167
  • Breakfast included
Royal Solaris Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$167
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$170
$139
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$591
$453
One & Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$640
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$371
$354
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$215
  • Pool
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$450
Orbitz.com
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$494
$318
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $372/night.

4,712 results
All reviewsvista clubla vistael masonel meson restaurantinfinity poollos cabosdiamond memberfull buffetbreakfast buffetsushiocean viewbeautiful propertyswim up barswimmable beachpool conciergerented a carfitness center
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Just a great time. Some much needed family time was achieved and the Hilton staff was a big part of our terrific experience. From the Escalade pickup up at the airport to the welcoming reception and private check in. First class treatment. It is expected with the prices but they delivered. The food here was surprisingly good. My wife and I dine at nice restaurants and I didn't expect this hotel to live up to our standards but they did. Loved the 14 ounce Baja grilled lobster tail. A must have.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Paul S
Tim B, General Manager at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are so pleased to learn that you had such a terrific experience. Giving each guest individualized, first-class treatment is how we have built a positive reputation for ourselves. We hope you return to enjoy the lobster tail again in the near future.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

It has all been said many times before, but I will say it again...this is a fabulous resort. Our room was great with a beautiful ocean view. The service was awesome, but the best part was the little extra touches. I was celebrating my birthday on this trip and we were greated with a decorated room, with balloons and a bottle of champagne! What a way to start a vacation!
Only downside was the distance to town. We had rented a car so it was easier, and less expensive to make the trip into town for dinner and to see a little of the Cabo action. It would be awesome if the Hilton had a shuttle into Cabo!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JenA61
Tim B, General Manager at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

We can never hear too often that our guests think our resort is fabulous, and we thank you for taking the time to let everyone else know as well. Each guest experience is unique, and we strive to go the extra mile to make everyone who stays with us feel special and appreciated. We would like to wish you a belated happy birthday, and we would love to have you back in the future.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We stayed a the Hilton Los Cabos Dec 13-20, 2012. Our stay here couldn't have been more perfect. From check in to check out we were treated like family. Our room was beautifully decorated and kept spotlessly clean. The pool areas were comfortable with plenty of lounge chairs and a very attentive staff. More than once we were asked by supervisors how our stay was and when will we be back. The restaurants on the property were good, but not great. Prices were pretty high and we found many good places to eat in both Cabo and San Jose.
High praise should go to Oscar and Arturo that work in the bar areas. They both made sure we had the best time ever. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your December stay with us. We could not be more pleased to hear that every part of your stay was perfect. Maintaining beautiful, clean accommodations and grounds is very important to the guest experience. We hope that you will return to Los Cabos and stay with us again.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have alot of special food needs and I have never been accomodated so well. The staff bent over back ward changing dishes to meet my needs and never said no to anything. The Chef insisted on making Gluten Free muffins just for me. The location was beautiful, they keep it clean and it was easy to get any where from there as long as you have a rental car. But the staff, especially the Pablo and his conciere staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. Just tell them what you want to do and they will set it up for you.The outside of the facility is just beautiful and very condusive to relaxing.

Room Tip: Choice a room facing the beach.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sari P

Thank you for leaving a great review of your stay with us. As you experienced, each member of our staff looks for ways to go above and beyond the call of duty to make guests feel special. Our chefs study to stay on top of the latest nutrition trends, and they apply those accommodations whenever they are able. Our location between San Jose Del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas gives our guests easy access to all the area attractions. We hope you will stay with us during any future trips to the area.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I had not been to the Los Cabos since 1994, then it was still a lovely place to visit. I had heard most new developments were poorly planned and the beach front, over-developed. Seeing is believing...Cabo San Lucas was a huge disappointment. In mid-December I had the chance to visit the area again and see for myself that sadly, it had lost all of it's charm. I really wasn't looking forward to finding my hotel where I would be spending the next three nights. To my surprise, entering the property where the Hilton is located I found a lovely, peaceful environment and a beautiful hotel. My room was luxurious, richly appointed and extremely comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed three dinners in hotel restaurants, and room service once. The menu was interesting and the food preparation almost perfect. The service could not have been better.
I could easily and happily make a referral to this hotel with confidence.

Room Tip: Choose an upper room with a view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your positive review of our resort. We are pleased to hear that your arrival experience was in sharp contrast to your take on the development of the Los Cabos area. We are glad that you enjoyed your accommodations and the fare from our restaurants. Thank you for referring this hotel to others, and we hope you will return and stay with us.