My husband and I came across the Hilton while trying to decide on a place to hold our wedding. Trust me when I say I called at least 50 places all over the place....not just Cabo. We wanted a place that was reasonable for our guests(we had 35) but had great food, service, and views. Boy did we pick the right place!!! Catherine, the wedding planner, called me the same night I e-mailed for information. Once we signed our contract we made arrangements to visit the Hilton in April( we were getting married in September) and meet with all the venders we had decided on. The April visit was AWESOME!!! The staff at the Hilton treated us like royalty the moment we arrived. The views were breathtaking and the staff was amazing! I encourage all Brides and Grooms to visit before their wedding. We got a great discount on the room rate and were able to scope the place out.
Now for the WEDDING review! Where do I even begin......everything was absolutely perfect!!! I would not change a thing! There were a few small "hickups" at the beginning but everything was straightened out quickly with the help of our awesome planners, Catherine and Cristina. The Hilton staff prepared everything the way I requested; from the cake to the flowers to the chair ties. I didn't have to worry about a thing! We had our family dinner Thursday night at Fencia, rehearsal dinner Saturday at El Meson, and our wedding on Sunday. The food at the Hilton is great and service could not be better. I could go on and on about how awesome the Hilton is for a wedding but you'd be reading for days!
We left the Hilton the day after our wedding to start our honeymoon without all the family and friends. We checked into a VERY NICE and EXPENSIVE hotel in San Lucas. 2 days into the honeymoon we missed the Hilton! I HIGHLY recommend the Hilton for Brides and Grooms! It was the best choice and there is nothing I would change about my entire wedding!
A BIG thank you to Catherine, Cristina, and everyone else at the Hilton that made our wedding everything I imagined...and more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo