First off, I am a Diamond member and have stayed at my fair share of hotels and this is my first review because it was that good. My wife and I stayed at this resort for our honeymoon and we were treated like royalty. We loved everything about the resort! I can’t get over how pleasant every one of the hotel staff members was. They truly enjoy what they do and you can tell by all the smiles, greetings, and exceptional service.
We were welcomed with margaritas at check in and upon arrival to the room we were surprised to find balloons and a “Happy Honeymoon” greeting on the bed, along with some assorted chocolates and fruits. The rooms have beautiful views overlooking the resort and ocean. The room was very clean and the bathroom was large. The food was excellent and we didn’t think the price was that unreasonable for a resort. My wife and I enjoyed the swim up bars for lunch and for refilling our margaritas. The drink prices seemed a little pricey but after traveling to downtown cabo I found the prices to be about the same.
The staff truly makes this place exceptional. I will recommend this Hotel to everyone and anyone traveling to Cabo. My wife and I enjoy traveling to new places but this resort was so nice we are already thinking about going back for our 1 year anniversary.
Room service was fast and delicious. We had a couple dinners on our balcony overlooking the ocean.
The popular pool side chairs do get claimed early. There are plenty of chairs available but if you’re picky about pool side chair selection get up early tand reserve a spot.
Utilize the concierge to book excursions and dinner reservations. They are very helpful and recommended some great places for us.
Taxi's traveling into downtown Cabo cost around $20-$30 each way. We found that taking the city buses was much more cost efficient. It was $2/pp each way. Yes the buses are older and not in the best shape but we used them over a dozen times and didn’t feel unsafe at all.
Dine at the Fenicia restaurant and try to get a table next to the infinity pool.
Happy Hour from 5-6 every evening at LaVista bar for half off drinks and free appetizers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo