“Great Breakfast!! With Dessert!!”
Review of CJ's New York Deli

CJ's New York Deli
Cuisines: American, Deli, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: CJ'S is the only restaurant of it's kind in San Jose Del Cabo. We serve Great Deli and Hot Sandwiches like Reubens, Philly Cheese and French Dips.We have Salads, Burgers, Soups. All of our Salad Dressings, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Pickles, Soups and Sauces are homemade. During High Season (Nov 1 to April 15) we are open for Dinners. We have FREE WiFi and calls to the US and Canada for customers
Reviewed March 14, 2018

My wife and had a great breakfast, my wife tried the noodles and eggs and loved them!! I had a great omlette, service was very good. And the Best part was we got to have Adult Milkshakes to wash it all down. Don't miss this great little option!!

Date of visit: March 2018
7George77, Owner at CJ's New York Deli, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Thank -You very much for this great review.We appreciate your patronage.
C.J and Staff

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

On our last day in San Jose we were looking for something for lunch more like we would eat at home and found CJ's online. The best Reuben I have had in a long time. Great location with outdoor seating. We will be back.

Date of visit: March 2018
7George77, Owner at CJ's New York Deli, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Thank-You For the great review.Glad you enjoyed the Best Reuben in Cabo

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Went here by accident and had a wonderful meal. Small and casual with a charming host/owner. We also went back for a very good breakfast.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Worst breakfast in San Jose del Cabo. $25 US. The food was so greasy & it was very overpriced. We would not recommend this restaurant as good for breakfast. Dinner may be better but we'll never know. Will never go back!!!

Date of visit: February 2018
7George77, Owner at CJ's New York Deli, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

Bitter Much !!@! I have never received such a bad comment in six years of being in business.Thanks for never coming back!!

Reviewed February 20, 2018

We wandered into CJ's for breakfast and were greeted with a varied menu and very generous meals. The wait staff was attentive and friendly, the food cooked very well and the taste was delicious. I had the 3egg-french toast & sausage breakfast and my husband had the homemade hash with 3 eggs, & toast. As you can tell, a lot of food.
The coffee was OK, I like mine stronger. The patio setting was nice but cool in the Feb. air, I needed my jacket. Not cheap, but good price for the meal served. Go Hungry.

Date of visit: February 2018
7George77, Owner at CJ's New York Deli, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Thank-You for taking the time to write this positive review.We appreciate your comments and patronage.We do have smaller portions which would be at a lower price.Sorry about the weather,not my department and it is February so even in Mexico it can be a bit chilly early in the day and at night.