“Great Value!!”
Review of CJ's New York Deli

CJ's New York Deli
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: CJ'S is the only restaurant of it's kind in San Jose Del Cabo. We serve Great Deli and Hot Sandwiches like Reubens, Philly Cheese and French Dips.We have Salads, Burgers, Soups. All of our Salad Dressings, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Pickles, Soups and Sauces are homemade. During High Season (Nov 1 to April 15) we are open for Dinners. We have FREE WiFi and calls to the US and Canada for customers
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Went to Cj's unfortunately on our last day for San Jose de Cabo for breakfast. The unfortunate part is for us missing out on this Spot for the week that we where there. It was delicious, we had a flight to catch so asked for easiest quick meal for them to whip up. They brought out the breakfast sandwich and burritos with home potatoes, DELICIOUS!!! Juices tasted homemade as well!!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed in San Jose for a few days. We were actually on our way to a nearby restaurant for lunch on our first day there but the place was closed. We saw a sandwich board sign advertising CJ's on the street and followed it to the restaurant. We ended up eating here 3 different times for lunch during our 5 day stay. The sandwiches were delicious, everything from the fresh bread to the meat and cheeses were top notch. And I had to return one last time for their home made tortilla soup before we left for the airport. So good!! The best tortilla soup I have ever had. The restaurant itself was charming and open, the staff very friendly and we met Christine and had a very nice visit with her. We would definitely return and if I can't copy that soup at home, it will be sooner rather than later.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I can't say enough good things about CJ's. We had breakfast there a few times and lunch once. Christine, the owner, is so sweet. The very first day out exploring we came across her place while looking for beach access. We stopped in for breakfast. The breakfast food was amazing, especially the homemade strawberry and mango jams. We found that breakfast places are hard to come by. She has everything from eggs anyway you like, to pancakes, omlets, eggs benedict etc. Lunch was equally as wonderful, don't pass the up potatoe salad. And certainly save enough room for her homemade icecream. It's to die for! A new friend, a friendly place and wonderful food.

1  Thank carolyn S
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had breakfast,good food and reasonable prices. Service was attentive and the owner ask us how our meal was. Located downstairs from the Marisol Hotel, it has a nice shady,cool patio to enjoy breakfast or lunch. The will open for dinners in Nov. They also serve homemade ice creme.The restaurant is located behind the Mega,across the road,one block from the beach.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

While waiting on room had Bloody Marys here and later ordered something to eat to take back to room. The place closed a 3 pm. Parking was so limited I was concerned if I left to drive to dinner I would not be able to find a parking place on return. Met owner and was friendly. Bloody Mary's were good.

1  Thank NancyB702013
cjscourtyarddeli, Owner at CJ's New York Deli, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

I am sorry, but I am a little confused. I am not sure what "finding parking after you go to town for dinner" has to do with me. I close at 3 pm during the off season (Breakfast & Lunch only) so I am not sure why you are giving me a bad review because of parking after I close?. Not to mention that we have some of the best parking in San Jose. (We have 2 parking lots and lots of street parking) Your review said you came into my restaurant and only had Bloody Mary's which you said were good. You met me and said I was nice, so that leaves your parking issues for the bad review, and I don't think it is fair that your review is based on parking after I close. Just so you know, I am in no way affiliated with the Hotel upstairs, except that I lease my space from them