“Homemade Goodness”
Review of CJ's New York Deli

CJ's New York Deli
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: CJ'S is the only restaurant of it's kind in San Jose Del Cabo. We serve Great Deli and Hot Sandwiches like Reubens, Philly Cheese and French Dips.We have Salads, Burgers, Soups. All of our Salad Dressings, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Pickles, Soups and Sauces are homemade. During High Season (Nov 1 to April 15) we are open for Dinners. We have FREE WiFi and calls to the US and Canada for customers
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food at CJ's is absolutely delicious!! All the food is homemade and has great flavor. Christine not only out does her self on breakfast (Captain Crunch French Toast) and lunch but her ice cream is amazing!! Her chocolate mint flavor is soo GOOD and by far favorite. Her chicken sandwich was finger-licking good. I recommend Christine's (CJ's) great food to everyone, it's literally a must to have!! Love the service and the owner is so friendly, it makes you want to go eat there everyday :). Thank you Christine!! My husband and i love your food!

cjscourtyarddeli, Owner at CJ's New York Deli, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you Giselle. It's customers like you that make this all worth while. We do pride ourselves on our service and the quality of our food. That is why we try to make everything we can from scratch. Not only are there no preservatives in the food we make, but we know every ingredient and we can control quality & freshness. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I fish often and CJ's deli sandwiches are a great take along for our fishing trips.
We also enjoy their excellent breakfasts. The food is always fresh and homemade. The quaint courtyard offers a great atmosphere and the service is always friendly and prompt. All with very reasonable prices, this is a true gem for Los Cabos!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. A lot of people do not know that we do box lunches for Fishing or the Beach, so thank you for including that in your review. I do my best to keep my prices reasonable, even though I import most of my meats, cheeses and breads from the U.S, which makes it a challange to keep prices low. I could use cheaper products, but then it wouldn't be as good, and I won't compromise taste for profit.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My only regret is that we didn't go back to CJ's to try more breakfast options (bananas foster or the capt'n crunch french toast - foodie heaven!) The food was amazing, and even though the weather was BLAZIN' hot, CJ and our waiter made the experience great. I would make this a stop for sure!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We do our best to make your experience a good one. I know that it can be very hot here, especially in August, and that is why I have invested in a new toy. It is a Commercial Misting Fan and it drops the temperature at least 20 degrees or more. So now you can be comfortable even in August and September.

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Totally recomendable for everyone and im coming back tomorrow. The boss is the best. A real good place to pig-out after shopping. Thanks C.J.!

I am glad I could help with your "Pig Out" fix. My kids might disagree with you on being "The Best" but Thank You. I do try to make everyone feel comfortable and my goal is to make eveyone feel like they are guests at my home. My Mom was the "Hostess with the Mostess" and I grew up watching and helping her. Little did I know that it would be an education that would come in handy later in life. (She was the Best!)

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I've been to CJ's Deli in San Jose del Cabo several times for lunches in the past few months. I've become kind of addicted to their Reuben sandwiches ;-). It's hard to find good quality deli sandwiches and salads in Los Cabos. CJ makes everything from scratch. And it is delicious everytime.

Thanks CJ! Keep up the great work! Looking forward to checking out your new location.

Thank you so much for your support, and those darn Reuben's are addictive. You are going to love the new location. Not only is it much bigger, but it is like a little oasis. Thanks again for being a loyal supporter of CJ'S