“A breakfast to remember”
Review of CJ's New York Deli

CJ's New York Deli
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: CJ'S is the only restaurant of it's kind in San Jose Del Cabo. We serve Great Deli and Hot Sandwiches like Reubens, Philly Cheese and French Dips.We have Salads, Burgers, Soups. All of our Salad Dressings, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Pickles, Soups and Sauces are homemade. During High Season (Nov 1 to April 15) we are open for Dinners. We have FREE WiFi and calls to the US and Canada for customers
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My only regret is that we didn't go back to CJ's to try more breakfast options (bananas foster or the capt'n crunch french toast - foodie heaven!) The food was amazing, and even though the weather was BLAZIN' hot, CJ and our waiter made the experience great. I would make this a stop for sure!

cjscourtyarddeli, Owner at CJ's New York Deli, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We do our best to make your experience a good one. I know that it can be very hot here, especially in August, and that is why I have invested in a new toy. It is a Commercial Misting Fan and it drops the temperature at least 20 degrees or more. So now you can be comfortable even in August and September.

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Totally recomendable for everyone and im coming back tomorrow. The boss is the best. A real good place to pig-out after shopping. Thanks C.J.!

I am glad I could help with your "Pig Out" fix. My kids might disagree with you on being "The Best" but Thank You. I do try to make everyone feel comfortable and my goal is to make eveyone feel like they are guests at my home. My Mom was the "Hostess with the Mostess" and I grew up watching and helping her. Little did I know that it would be an education that would come in handy later in life. (She was the Best!)

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I've been to CJ's Deli in San Jose del Cabo several times for lunches in the past few months. I've become kind of addicted to their Reuben sandwiches ;-). It's hard to find good quality deli sandwiches and salads in Los Cabos. CJ makes everything from scratch. And it is delicious everytime.

Thanks CJ! Keep up the great work! Looking forward to checking out your new location.

Thank you so much for your support, and those darn Reuben's are addictive. You are going to love the new location. Not only is it much bigger, but it is like a little oasis. Thanks again for being a loyal supporter of CJ'S

Reviewed March 30, 2012

A real deli in the middle of San Jose del Cabo. We have lunch at CJ's at least twice a week. Everything is great. She makes the ice cream, bread pudding and just about everything else.

1  Thank S S

Thank you for being such a loyal customer. I couldn't do it without your support. I know that a New York Style Deli in the middle of San Jose sounds a little bit weird, but when you live here, even part time, you miss the food from home and that is exactly why I do this.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Ate there yesterday and had the best salad (Greek) and Manhattan Sandwich. Everything was fresh and prepared in front of us. Their deserts and homemade ice cream are deliish. The location is convienent and is easlly walkable from the beach and hotels. Soft driknks cervesas and cocktails are available. a Five thumbs up!

Thank you for your review. We try our best to make sure everything is fresh and of the best quality. The Greek salad is one of our best sellers. Thank you for pointing out that we have a full bar. Most people don't know that. Hope to see you again soon.